Too Good To Be True

Sometimes i feel just as if all the world around me is photoshoped and i also think that all of these BBC are photoshoped too ;)

It's been awhile since I last updated this thread, but it's needed. Please don't believe every picture you come across online, including this site.

If it looks to good too be true, it's just that, too good to be true.

View attachment 97381View attachment 97382View attachment 97383View attachment 97384View attachment 97385View attachment 97386View attachment 97387View attachment 97388

I have to admit that some of these were done quite nicely- subtle enough to believe.
However, as usual, most didn't need enhancement as they were pretty fine looking naturally. In fact, a couple actually look better natural than enhanced.

Don't understand why some have a need to fuck with things that don't need it. It's like ruining a perfectly nice pair of natural tits by stuffing them with implants.

Another example of photoshopped pictures. If you look the entire thread, and then look at certain pictures on other threads, I'm pretty certain you can develop an eye for which pictures are authentic and which or not.

Phony1a.jpgPhony1.jpg

HOLY FUCK!!! I'm anbout ready to bomb Adobe for this *******. Alot of these pics don't even need it or look better without. This epidemic needs to stop.. I'm just glad there's people out there that can spot the fakes and expose them. This ******* is getting misleading...

HOLY FUCK!!! I'm anbout ready to bomb Adobe for this *******. Alot of these pics don't even need it or look better without. This epidemic needs to stop.. I'm just glad there's people out there that can spot the fakes and expose them. This ******* is getting misleading...
To be honest, I don't care if a pic did "need it". I'd much prefer the real thing.

There's not a time when I sign in and I don't see a photoshopped pic. Many people, including the person who posted the picture, don't realize the pic isn't real. Furthermore, I don't think people actually care.

That's partially why this thread is not as "popular" as others. It deals with honesty.

Back