Told I must wear condom... that came out of nowhere

Last night, I mentioned to my wife that I’d like to focus only on pleasing her for the next few weeks (ie I go down on her and she doesn’t need to reciprocate). While I didn’t call out denial, it’s kinda what I implied.

Fast forward to today and she mentions to me that we can have sex but only if I wear a condom (we haven’t used a condom in 10+ years). And that sex will be on her terms. What’s super hot about all this is that she came up with it on her own. I didn’t bring anything up about me wearing a condom or her taking control of what we do. She’s aware of my cuckold fantasy and I’m starting to wonder if she’s slightly opening up to it. Since bringing up my fantasy over a year ago, she’s been pretty low key about it and brushes it off.

Thoughts on how to proceed? Might the door be slightly open?

Last night, I mentioned to my wife that I’d like to focus only on pleasing her for the next few weeks (ie I go down on her and she doesn’t need to reciprocate). While I didn’t call out denial, it’s kinda what I implied.

Fast forward to today and she mentions to me that we can have sex but only if I wear a condom (we haven’t used a condom in 10+ years). And that sex will be on her terms. What’s super hot about all this is that she came up with it on her own. I didn’t bring anything up about me wearing a condom or her taking control of what we do. She’s aware of my cuckold fantasy and I’m starting to wonder if she’s slightly opening up to it. Since bringing up my fantasy over a year ago, she’s been pretty low key about it and brushes it off.

Thoughts on how to proceed? Might the door be slightly open?
Can't wait to hear where this goes. Thanks for sharing

It’s been a few weeks and we’ve had sex three times. Each time with a condom. As I mentioned, it’s been forever since we used condoms so the first two times weren’t great. I came but she didn’t. So the last time we started having sex, I pull up a few @MrMrsAmsterdam clips. In just a few minutes, she cums really hard and quickly. I’m trying to go slow so I didn’t ask her what turned her on so much (maybe I should have). But either way, definitely a win.

Back