To white men....why do we think about sucking a big black cock???

I know exactly what you are talking about. In every day life I am dominate, take charge type of guy. But there is just something about letting it all go and submitting to another man. Just kneeling there and taking it as he rubs his cick all over your face, cock slaps you and fucks your mouth. All the time he has that smug, satisfied look an his face as he puts you in your place.
Sometimes appearances can be deceiving. One day I was at the adult bookstore snd as I was about to enter the gloryhole booth a man started to approach me. He was mid thirties, about five ten and was wearing sandals, shorts, a tyedye tank top and had his hair in a man bun. Of course I was there to be dominated by a big, alpha cock so I just brushed past the guy, thinking get out of my way man bun. I had been in the booth for a few minutes when I looked down and there was a cock sticking through the hole. I had not heard anyone enter the adjacent booth so I was a bit surprised. Not to mention he was kind if ignoring gloryhole etiquette by not waiting for me to stick mt finger through the hole as an invitation. He was just kind of like "suck this", which in a way was kind of exciting. I dropped to my knees and started sucking. It turned out to be a pretty nice cock. Sbiut eight inches, fairly thick, with a big head. It was very smooth and curved up snd to the left a little. As I started worshiping it he began to tease and taunt me either it. Pulling it back si that I could only have half of it, then just the head, then sll of it for just a second. He would pull it out of the hole and just stand there stroking untill I begged him to feed it to me. Usually if I encounter a nice cock at the gloryhole i ask him to come over snd give it all to me. But there was something about how this guy was dominating me, making me his botch through a hole in the wall. After about twenty minutes of this, as he was stroking it on the other side of the wall I said you have proved your point, I am your bitch, please fuck my mouth. He started rythmacialky fucking my mouth di I just put my face against the wall and took it. Even when he would shive it down my throat I just knelt there face against the wall gagging and ******* because that is obviously what he wanted. After scout five minutes I could feel his cock swell snd begin to throv as it filled my throat. Just as he was about to cum he pulled it back so that just the head was between my lips. It was like he was Nutting right in my mouth just to make one final point. After he pulled his cock out I dutifully swelled his load. A second later his half hard cock came back through the hole. I knew what was expected of me and took it in my mouth and tightly wrapped mt lios around it as he slowly withdrew it, draining the rest of his jizz on my tongue. As I knelt there feeling as if I had just been totally owned by thar anonymous cock I heard him opening the door to his booth. I had to know who my anonymous master was. I peered through and saw "man bun" exiting the booth. He stopped in the doorway and looked bac with this smug " ya, it was me that just made you my bitch" look. I suddenly pictured him deciding to put me in my place when I blew him off earlier. I pictured him standing there with his cock in the hole, chuckling to himself as I begged and grovelled for his cock. I don't think that I have ever felt as humiliated as I did at that moment. As he walked away I suddenly thought, what if he knocks in my door? When I realised that I would have opened it and submitted to him in any way he wished it was even more humiliating. as it turned out he left and I never saw him again.
In retrospect I wish that I had went out and acknowledged that I was his bitch snd would be again if he wanted. This was several years ago and every time that I have been there I wish that u would run into him again, have him recognize me and without saying a word look at me, look into a booth, ordering me to go into the booth so that he could teach me another lesson.
Hey buddy I fuckin dig your story and it made my dick rock hard. I am a 25 year old white sexy jock with a 8.5 cut thick dick. In high school I was a jock wrestler and swimmer. I would suck my fellow black wrestlers dicks and my black basketball players dicks eventually letting them fuck me because they insisted my ass was so nice they just had to fuck me and told me I was gay if I took it up the ass. So after I blew them at jock parties while they made me smoke weed and got me ******* they would strip me to my jockstrap smack my sexy ass bend me over and take turns filling me with their big black dicks and cumming inside me. I enjoyed four years of being their sexy white jock who took awesome manly care of their hot big black dicks.

I sucked my first big black cock the other day and omg I loved it so much that all I could think about was sucking his cock he dominated me and made me suck his cock for over an hour I was so hard but he wouldn’t let me touch myself and i realized I’m only gay for bug black cock and the taste of his thick nut when he exploded in my mouth🤤🤤

I sucked my first big black cock the other day and omg I loved it so much that all I could think about was sucking his cock he dominated me and made me suck his cock for over an hour I was so hard but he wouldn’t let me touch myself and i realized I’m only gay for bug black cock and the taste of his thick nut when he exploded in my mouth🤤🤤
Good for you!!!!! Prob will not be your last!!!

I have been into the swinging lifestyle over 30 years.began with my first wife and it was her that talked me into first helping her suck multiple bbcs and then asked that I let her watch me suck and fuck in front of her and her girlfriends in return for all of them doing anything I asked of them. I did mine with 10 of theyre choices and then, just one at a time I had them fuck and suck 10 of my choice !! All 5 of them

I have been into the swinging lifestyle over 30 years.began with my first wife and it was her that talked me into first helping her suck multiple bbcs and then asked that I let her watch me suck and fuck in front of her and her girlfriends in return for all of them doing anything I asked of them. I did mine with 10 of theyre choices and then, just one at a time I had them fuck and suck 10 of my choice !! All 5 of them
Now that’s hot

It's only natural for a cuckold or white beta boi to like BBC. BBC have been in a lot of white pussies, mouths, and between many pairs of white boobs. There must be some biological process there. Since the white betas cannot get or keep pussy, they feel attracted by the dicks that accumulate the scent or pheromones of a white woman. And those dicks happen to be black and big cocks. When you suck them it's like you suck all that success and lick all those women that BBC has been in and with.
And when you see that black piece of meat making your wife happy, those huge black balls clapping on her cunt, you just say "give that cock to me", I wanna be part of the game...

Hey buddy I fuckin dig your story and it made my dick rock hard. I am a 25 year old white sexy jock with a 8.5 cut thick dick. In high school I was a jock wrestler and swimmer. I would suck my fellow black wrestlers dicks and my black basketball players dicks eventually letting them fuck me because they insisted my ass was so nice they just had to fuck me and told me I was gay if I took it up the ass. So after I blew them at jock parties while they made me smoke weed and got me ******* they would strip me to my jockstrap smack my sexy ass bend me over and take turns filling me with their big black dicks and cumming inside me. I enjoyed four years of being their sexy white jock who took awesome manly care of their hot big black dicks.

Im digging your high school jock story of sucking your black jocks cocks. I’m a white freshman jock with a big 8” cut thick cock that my fellow white jocks dig stroking and sucking at our hot sexy jock beer drinking parties. I also played basketball and swam but am the best at wrestling. I became instant buds with my sexy black jocks so I could play sports and shower with them. At our first jock party and after we were ******* my black jock buds and me and my white jock buds were dancing in my white jock buddies basement-he threw the party. Within ten minutes the lights were turned off and two jocks came in but it was too dark to see who it was.
We heard a voice say open your mouth and suck my big black cock-you sexy white jock cocksucker. Then the lights came on and we all watched the hot Cock sucking. I said let’s all get naked and told my black jocks to sit on the sofa so us white jocks could enjoy getting our jock mouths stuffed by our black jocks dicks. It was sexy and we all told each other we were Str8 even when we took their black meat up our hungry white jock assholes. We have this secret jock sexy bond and this summer we have sexy jock sports plans at my shore home in Stone Harbor, NJ while my parents are away almost the entire summer. All of us are volunteering to teach young white jock boys-11 to 14- how to excel in sports-especially in swimming, baseball, wrestling, football and basketball. We will be at a newly re-designed high school with a brand new boys locker room equipped with two sexy big open showers. It has the center shower pole where you all gather closely. Us white and black jocks really look forward to the sexy wrestling and getting hard ons while these young boys look at our cocks or feel them pressing against their young crotches. And then huddling close in the showers will be sexy also.

I think for me its about humiliation and total beta submission. I have sucked off alpha men, just because they were unable to get laid that night and I felt an 'obligation' as a beta to offer my mouth just so they don't go without cumming when they needed to or them needing to jerk off.

I have had a lot of very intense sexual moments in my life, but a recurring top 5 one is, sucking off a dominant, well hung male (black or white) feeling his body starting to tense, his breathing getting heavier and that moment when he holds the back off your head knowing he is going to complete this transaction whether your willing or not. That moment knowing, we are only seconds from him emptying his balls into your mouth, for me has always kept me wanting more.
I completely agree. That feeling of his cock starting to swell and his hand on the back of my head as he starts to push his cock into my mouth knowing he is going to fill me with his cum drives me crazy wanting it. Also, I love the first time I suck a guys cock. There’s that awkward moment before it starts
But then he pulls his dick out and I begin to lower my head into his lap and open my mouth and feel the head of his dick on my lips. And now we both know he is going to duck my mouth
The funny thing is I live as a dominant male in most ways, but it’s almost a relief to be so submissive. Lastly, I love the taste and feel of a guys cum.

Back