To white men....why do we think about sucking a big black cock???

I had in the past but it wasnt a thing for me ever. Then years later, I was rewatching a video I made of my ex-fiancee getting taken by a bull I set her up with. I was there and didnt notice it but rewatching the video, when he pulled down his boxerbriefs his cock sprung out fully erect. I cannot tell you why, but I immediately wanted to suck his juicy cock and ever since then I have fantasized about doing it.

I love the “ I feel super slutty, proud my skills milked a huge load, love the taste, love hearing a dominant hung cock get that primal growl as he gets close to a massive gusher and feeling of fear and thrill when they grab your head and start ******* fucking your face and sinking 9.5 inches balls deep throbbing in your throat…. Knowing I can have a cock that big soaked in my throat cum slide tip to balls at will and I have zero control….. my Submissive, I wanna be used like a total slut, and love for a huge big fucking dick….. it just has to end for me with ever little drop emptied in my mouth or throat and ima still stay on the cock slowly sucking it clean and hopeful that it gets hard and use me again so I can have one more pop shot to my open mouth!

Besides the same answers I already see posted…. Displaying that I know my beta role, submission, being a servant, etc.

….Because all of those are most definitely a part of the equation!

The way I feel about it is this:

If a sexy black stud is more of a man than me, to be able to fuck my wife at his leisure, like she’s actually his girl, and I allow them to put me on the sidelines to spectate only… And act as the videographer, lube boi, or whatever either of them demand…

well that means I have truly submit to that alpha male 100%. i have allowed these alpha black men to either come in to our house under the premise of “needing a place to crash for a night”… or they’ve been our planned & invited guest for the night…. And take my wife to our bedroom and fuck her like a total slut all night. They ******* her, spit on her, grab and pull her hair, slap her ass, & order her around, until they are ready to explode…. And then they have made me tell them where I want them to cum (inside of her of course), and then beg them to please cum inside my wife until they are done pumping it all in.

So, if I am willingly allowing all of that to happen….

then why in the world would I refuse or say no when they tell me to get on my knees and open my mouth.

And in my case, ALL of them have moaned & groaned and made comments about how good I was at sucking dick. And once one or two of them have used my throat to jerk their cocks and told me I’m so good at it that they want to tell their friends….

well, that just makes me want to gobble as many of their fucking MASSIVE anaconda cocks down my throat as I possibly can!

I wasn’t good at fucking my wife & pleasing her sexually….

but instead, I have found something I can succeed at and make my wife happy. I’m gaining her approval on SOMETHING that I’m doing right. Even if it is only succeeding at being a total faggot by allowing another man to violently fuck my face while she watches!

I think for me, it is the ultimate act of submission and self-degradation. If I kneel before a woman and kiss her feet and allow her to spank me or humiliate me, I have the sympathy of people who regard it as an appropriately heterosexual act and I am granted the pleasure of seeing a beautiful soft body, but with a man, I am admitting that I have become a complete slut, willing to do anything for sex. If someone else should learn of our act, they will likely offer no sympathy for my arousal, but could offer an expression of disgust and disapproval.
Who cares about others ...
Sex life is yours ...

I think for me its about humiliation and total beta submission. I have sucked off alpha men, just because they were unable to get laid that night and I felt an 'obligation' as a beta to offer my mouth just so they don't go without cumming when they needed to or them needing to jerk off.

I have had a lot of very intense sexual moments in my life, but a recurring top 5 one is, sucking off a dominant, well hung male (black or white) feeling his body starting to tense, his breathing getting heavier and that moment when he holds the back off your head knowing he is going to complete this transaction whether your willing or not. That moment knowing, we are only seconds from him emptying his balls into your mouth, for me has always kept me wanting more.
Lovely ...

Yes I have to agree with the sentiments expressed here. Being a total slut for a Black Bull is so natural for us sissy bois.
It is the ultimate submission to kneel down and take the Black Cock in my mouth. I love it equally when the Black Gods make me swallow their nectar or cover my face with their seed. The only joy to match this is when a Beautiful Black Cock fucks me bareback. To feel him explode inside me is so heavenly and feminizes me more every time I am bred. :qos: :lips::qos::exciting::sex:

Attachments

• 206_1000.jpg
    206_1000.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 785_1000.jpg
    785_1000.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 723_1000.jpg
    723_1000.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 64917865(1).jpg
    64917865(1).jpg