To white men....why do we think about sucking a big black cock???

You should stop thinking about it, and just DO IT!!! You're a white boy, you SHOULD suck BLACK COCK and GET FUCKED by BBC at LEAST a couple dozen times!!!
The wife and I are new to this. We really don't know where to start. Or really how to go about asking a black man if he is willing to be sucked by the hubby or if he would use hubby's tight ass. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

The wife and I are new to this. We really don't know where to start. Or really how to go about asking a black man if he is willing to be sucked by the hubby or if he would use hubby's tight ass. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Reach out anytime. I have a few post that talk about my fun, but start w your profile and list what you want. Your profile can easily be updated. As you try new things and your taste and experience matures, so can your profile.
To answer the original post, I’m an alpha bi male. Respect to all the cucks in here, but I just enjoy a new sexual experience. The wife played w plenty of women and it looked like she was having fun. Why could I see what sucking a dick was like? And once you’ve done that, why not see what a BBC is like 🤤😁. Oh and ladies, it doesn’t taste that bad!! Swallow away.

Hey buddy I fuckin dig your story and it made my dick rock hard. I am a 25 year old white sexy jock with a 8.5 cut thick dick. In high school I was a jock wrestler and swimmer. I would suck my fellow black wrestlers dicks and my black basketball players dicks eventually letting them fuck me because they insisted my ass was so nice they just had to fuck me and told me I was gay if I took it up the ass. So after I blew them at jock parties while they made me smoke weed and got me ******* they would strip me to my jockstrap smack my sexy ass bend me over and take turns filling me with their big black dicks and cumming inside me. I enjoyed four years of being their sexy white jock who took awesome manly care of their hot big black dicks.
Black dick is so nice. I've been sucking black men for years. I make sure I swallow everything and rim their assholes too. I have a gf but I am loyal to the black man...

I’ve had four very well marinated and just finished ejaculating in my wife’s pussy dropped in my mouth to suck and lick all the combined love juices off of just this week…..and wife has #5 stopping by this evening…..tonight, this bull loves me sucking his cock so it’ll be way more than just milking out the last of the cum from a freshly spent black cock, he’ll make me suck on it for a long time while he kisses, rubs my wife’s tits and fingers her pussy….and I can’t wait! It is just awesome being a cuck and fed the cocks your wife’s pussy not only loves fucking but prefers by far for sexual pleasure, smelling of her pussy and tasting of their cum as well as being made to take a black cock out of his clothes while he’s taking my wife’s clothes off, kissing and groping her and playing with her pussy while I nurse and suck on the cock that be deep in her pussy giving her so much pleasure when he’s ready to pry it out of my mouth and get him some pussy!!!

You have to find one that is also into letting your husband be part of the action not all bulls are into that some are. You either have to ask or advertise what your looking for.

Good luck plenty of bulls that would love to take his cherry in both holes

I think I've always been attracted to black men. Shame I'm still looking for my first. The opportunity to be with one has never come my way, but I'm still hopeful

Back