TO THOSE THAT CRAVE BLACK DICK...

1) How many black guys would you love to have at your personnal Gang Bang?
2) How often would you want to be fucked by black guys if time wasn't an issue?
3) Are you willing to give ALL the control to your black lovers allowing him/them to use you as he/they will for pleasure?
4) When was your last experience with black men?
1. 3
2.thrice a week.
3.yes
4. Last weekends.

2) How often would you want to be fucked by black guys if time wasn't an issue?
3) Are you willing to give ALL the control to your black lovers allowing him/them to use you as he/they will for pleasure?

1. No gangbang...1 is enough
2. Every day...probably will happen eventually
3. Not total control...mutual
4. Last was my birthday...two different people all weekend long

Hmm I think the ones with lines of bbcs are sexy as fuck but also sooo intimidating as well if I was comfortable someday maybe ?
2) How often would you want to be fucked by black guys if time wasn't an issue? Anytime hubs and I can get away and have a sexy time away and do what we want with whoever we want
This is intriguing, that would depend on if it could be talked about prior and him and hubs were on same page and he was respectful of any boundaries if there were any usually we say no rules but im sure someday there could be who knows but as long as hubs is in the loop I’m down for anything ??
Pretty much on here learning and growing it’s been a long time. I’m looking forward to creating new sexy unimaginable experiences with hubs ???

Back