To the black guys, why do you like white girls ? (Take the Poll)

*FOR BLACKMEN ONLY TO ANSWER - & WE WILL CHECK * Why do you like White Girls?

• Total voters
most black women i see out in public have fake hair, weaves and wigs and wearing hair that looks like non black women. i don't see you calling them self haters. only black men that state their preferences you call self hate ON A FORUM WITH BLACK MEN WHO LIKE WHITE WOMEN AND VICE A VERSA and is this self hate. on amazon most interracial novels are black women-white men stories all of them written by black women authors.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/143-7430076-3191730?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=interracial

nobody is calling black women who are into IR self hate only black men.
Black women often go the non natural route because of how society frowns upon natural black hair. Nobody else is losing their jobs out being sent home from school because their natural hair is called distracting. It's not out of self hated, it's out of not being penalized for through natural attributes and sometimes they like changing their hairstyles like everyone else. And more white women wear weaves and extensions, change the texture of their hair and all that than you think. White women are changing their hair all the time. They change just isn't as drastic as it is closer to their natural hair than African hair is.

Also writing an IR themed novel with a story, developed characters, theme and takeaway message is NOT the same as some random dude implying that white women are somehow more womanly/delicate than black women. With your post, one would think the black women you come across look, act and sound like Queen Latifah in Set It Off and the white women you come across look, act and sound like the Hooters girl in the movie Big Daddy. You can like women out side your race without implying the women of your own are somehow less feminine or some other nonsense.

And yes, there are black women who are into white men for self hate reasons. Sadly, a lot of brothers will gas up white women just because the pussy is white. Like I've said before, some black men will do jiu jitsu on a decent looking black woman so they can get to a busted white chick.

Black women often go the non natural route because of how society frowns upon natural black hair. Nobody else is losing their jobs out being sent home from school because their natural hair is called distracting. It's not out of self hated, it's out of not being penalized for through natural attributes and sometimes they like changing their hairstyles like everyone else. And more white women wear weaves and extensions, change the texture of their hair and all that than you think. White women are changing their hair all the time. They change just isn't as drastic as it is closer to their natural hair than African hair is.

Also writing an IR themed novel with a story, developed characters, theme and takeaway message is NOT the same as some random dude implying that white women are somehow more womanly/delicate than black women. With your post, one would think the black women you come across look, act and sound like Queen Latifah in Set It Off and the white women you come across look, act and sound like the Hooters girl in the movie Big Daddy. You can like women out side your race without implying the women of your own are somehow less feminine or some other nonsense.

And yes, there are black women who are into white men for self hate reasons. Sadly, a lot of brothers will gas up white women just because the pussy is white. Like I've said before, some black men will do jiu jitsu on a decent looking black woman so they can get to a busted white chick.

my post never mentioned black women

original post

"i like a white girls femininity, their long hair, their light feminine high pitched voice etc"

Lol oh man has this question been asked only hundred times on this site. And not all answers are the same as to why Black Men seek white girls as it is with white girls who seek Black men. Its not all about the size but one of the most common answers and reasons are for curiosity, color contrast, and opposites attract.

For me I do it for a greater and holy-war cause. Its about all those things above but even more to break down the barriers, reverse 400 years of oppression, suppression, aggression to stop Black and white uniting, improve relations between Blacks and Whites, and help erase the racism.

Now for Black-men there is One Motto

ANY WHITE PUSSY-HOLE IS A GOAL
WE TAKING & OWNING THEM ALL
& RED-NECK CONFEDERATES ESPECIALLY NEED CONVERTING:

View media item 29086View media item 4620
17-jpg.169261

stars-and-bars-tattoo-jpg.169264

igao94.jpg

View attachment 1368258 View attachment 1368259 View attachment 1368260 View attachment 1368261 View attachment 1368262 View attachment 1368263 View attachment 1368264 View attachment 1368265 View attachment 1368267 View attachment 1368268 View attachment 1368269 View attachment 1368270 View attachment 1368271 View attachment 1368272 View attachment 1368273

a-temp-qos9-jpg.643584

the-atlanta-party-087-jpg.439028

the-atlanta-party-030-2-jpg.437977

Damn, racist white women are hot as *******. My man BBB 76, educating folks.......

BBB 76, your reads are interesting

I'm not sure 'better' but white women who love Black men seem more eager to please. From my personal experience ;)

Magic Mike, no doubt about that. White women win the eagerness award.....and they want to please you.....and they are willing to tell you how great you are. White Women fucking black men is good for everyone’s self esteem (except for maybe the white cuck - but they seem to love it too).

So I have a fairly good idea why white girls seek out black men, but what about you black guys. Why do you seek white girls ? Physical attraction ? Are we easier than black girls ? More submissive ? Is it the idea of taking a white guy's girl ? I'm curious :)
I love white girls and their personalities, they seem fun to hangout with, always a positive attitude and they're cute as hell

This is an interracial site, take your hotep ass simp pandering self somewhere else

So I have a fairly good idea why white girls seek out black men, but what about you black guys. Why do you seek white girls ? Physical attraction ? Are we easier than black girls ? More submissive ? Is it the idea of taking a white guy's girl ? I'm curious :)
The skin contrast is so exciting and the taboo factor is still there even In 2021

I have never had to work my way up to the freaky or kinky side of a white girl especially the European ones! They come straight out of the box down for whatever sexually. I have never personally came across a none black woman who disliked anal sex or said no to anything I wanted sexually!

The last white girl that I was with outside of the lifestyle was mixed Argentinian and White. She was exotic and sexy as hell with very nice ass! I she came over to my place and I beat that thang up all night and had her cumming so much she practically complained that she was cumming so much! After we stopped for good we laid back and had a little pillow talk. During that conversation I did ask her what was up with that nice ass of hers. She just smiled and reach off the bed into her little overnight bag that she had brought with her and pulled out a butt plug and some lube and sat it on my nightstand! At that very moment all I could think was "see that's why I fucks with y'all"! On her first visit she came prepared to give me that ass if necessary! 😈

Back