To the black guys, why do you like white girls ? (Take the Poll)

*FOR BLACKMEN ONLY TO ANSWER - & WE WILL CHECK * Why do you like White Girls?

• Total voters
So I have a fairly good idea why white girls seek out black men, but what about you black guys. Why do you seek white girls ? Physical attraction ? Are we easier than black girls ? More submissive ? Is it the idea of taking a white guy's girl ? I'm curious :)
For me its also the cultural differences also and to the learning experience. Being a black bull I learn differently from white couples than black girls. I also find that white wives are much more open minded with less reluctance. And of course the Taboo adds to the equation.

agree with most of the comments. More motivated. More submissive towards black men. I also like that for them it's breaking through a taboo. Doing something that their parents and others don't want them to.
At the risk of sounded too homogeneous, humans as a whole, we are very tribal. We simply tend to stick to what we know.
It doesn't surprise me That many women here are DISCOVERING black men late in their life lol as we lived on a different planet.

That being said, my neighborhood had white girls who were very comfortable growing up around black guys so they dated them a lot younger.

These 'differences' we are all talking about is just the New Car Smell.

After you've had some life experiences the differences become less and less.

For better or worse questions like this can make a person think about their motivations. This site has made me re-examine some ideas I thought I had firm opinions on. That is a good thing

Welp, there she goes. Luckily, she's one of those girls who even if you only saw her as a big girl, you could tell she has a good base stats(pretty face, good skin, well proportioned)

They're just as common as the white women he wants. Sounds like some ol self hatred *******.

most black women i see out in public have fake hair, weaves and wigs and wearing hair that looks like non black women. i don't see you calling them self haters. only black men that state their preferences you call self hate ON A FORUM WITH BLACK MEN WHO LIKE WHITE WOMEN AND VICE A VERSA and is this self hate. on amazon most interracial novels are black women-white men stories all of them written by black women authors.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...l=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=interracial

nobody is calling black women who are into IR self hate only black men.

Back