To rough? Need a women’s opinion.

Akaval903

Couple
Sorry if this is off putting but my wife tends to ******* a bit with sex with her bull. She’s seen him about 10 times now spread over 8 months. He is larger and thicker than me. Should I be concerned that she still bleeds some? Is this normal? is he being to rough with her? Her moans and orgasms says she likes the way he fucks her.

Sounds like that pussy is damn near biting off more than it can chew!

I've had some women before that I thought I was just breaking their pussy because sometimes I would go take off the condom and it would have ******* on it. Not going to lie it would concern me and I would eventually stop seeing them feeling as we were a mismatch sexually!

Sounds like that pussy is damn near biting off more than it can chew!

I've had some women before that I thought I was just breaking their pussy because sometimes I would go take off the condom and it would have ******* on it. Not going to lie it would concern me and I would eventually stop seeing them feeling as we were a mismatch sexually!
Appreciate the honest feed back

the woman should speak up when things are making them uncomfortable. My Wife did. But not from the hard fucking. He slapped, spanked, and choked her one time while talking pretty dirty to her. She got up and left. After a conversation with him a few days later, he never did that stuff again. They need to be pleasured, not damaged.

the woman should speak up when things are making them uncomfortable. My Wife did. But not from the hard fucking. He slapped, spanked, and choked her one time while talking pretty dirty to her. She got up and left. After a conversation with him a few days later, he never did that stuff again. They need to be pleasured, not damaged.
Shes not uncomfortable Its more me and just surprised she still bleeds some when he fucks her

I bl**d if fucked really hard, and I do speak up when it happens but I enjoy it rough so it comes with the territory unfortunately! If I feel I don’t enjoy something, then I’ll be honest and open about it. It’s really needed in this lifestyle
Thanks you for the perspective

STI/STD really. Now that's stupid, I was training a co- worker and we started to have sex , the first time I couldn't penetrate her and it was unbelievable to me. She gave me head , mind you we had to rush because we were at the school after work. The second time was in her classroom on a yoga mat and she told me to just shove it in her. I shove it inside her and when I looked down she was ******* all over the mat. She went to the doctor and he told her that the lining of her uterus was torn and gave her two weeks to heal. I took it slow and easy that third week as I entered her.

STI/STD really. Now that's stupid, I was training a co- worker and we started to have sex , the first time I couldn't penetrate her and it was unbelievable to me. She gave me head , mind you we had to rush because we were at the school after work. The second time was in her classroom on a yoga mat and she told me to just shove it in her. I shove it inside her and when I looked down she was ******* all over the mat. She went to the doctor and he told her that the lining of her uterus was torn and gave her two weeks to heal. I took it slow and easy that third week as I entered her.
It’s not stupid at all. There are STIs that can cause ******* during sex and may not present any other symptoms. Thanks for lashing out though.

Maybe inside of the vaginal wall but not the uterus haha. Man you’d have to stab a hole through that or plow through the cervix.

Sometimes there is a bit of tearing around the opening if she’s delicate, but it’s pretty easy to see. If there a bunch of ******* inside her, she’s either on her period or something traumatic happened and you should stop and see if she’s ok for gods sake.

Back