To Deal With Trump, Look to Voltaire

The fact that Trump supporters voted for him over Hillary proves their intelligence and the left’s stupidity. Also people that support our President are smart enough to see the clear bias in the media and not be brainwashed by it like you are - so who is smart and who is stupid - pretty clear to me ;}

The fact that Trump supporters voted for him over Hillary proves their intelligence and the left’s stupidity. Also people that support our President are smart enough to see the clear bias in the media and not be brainwashed by it like you are - so who is smart and who is stupid - pretty clear to me ;}

At this point Trump is the political equivalent of a phone sex operator. He’s just whispering whatever dirty little racist fantasies Republicans want to hear.”

Did you know Donald Trump’s birthname is Fuckface von Clownstick?

just shows you been talking ******* for a long time....and the same *******

I post appropriate responses to your regurgitations of biased Dem propaganda - which flows in here like water going over Niagara Falls.

Do black lives matter?
It depends on who kills them. Blacks can ******* blacks. That's fine, as proven in the big cities. Whites can't ******* blacks, even if they are convicted felons resisting arrest. I would think a domestic terrorist organization could have a better riot and looting platform than stop killing felons. What happened to George was wrong, but he was no saint, and the Wendys riot was over a covid released prisoner. It clearly depends on what can benefit the extreme political lefts agenda

It clearly depends on what can benefit the extreme political lefts agendan
You obviously have your "right" and your "left" mixed up there, Trumptard! You've been listening to too much of the Orange Prez speeches. That man couldn't tell the truth if he was sitting across the table from GOD himself.

How many more of these articles would you like to see from EVERY MAJOR NEWS SOURCE?????? And YOU take the word of TRUMP over all the doctors, scientists and news sources???? You're just like Trump, IGNORE the TRUTH and give your OWN as FACTS ... not working so well for Trump with the covid-19 is it? A lot more people will probably now DIE because of that dumbass. And what did Trump say in Tulsa the other night, "we need to cut back on the coronavirus testing because the more we test, the more people we find with the virus" .... well, duhhhhhh. Now, isn't THAT a typical dumbass remark coming from Trump? And you people back this idiot? All you care about is WINNING the election; you could care less about this virus OR the racial tensions that are going on ... "just so you win", "win at all costs".
If you think the number attending his Tulsa rally was small, just wait another couple weeks ... he won't be able to get enough people to attend his rallies to fill a high school gym.

word_IDIOT.jpg

Last edited:
You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on your ass.

View attachment 3437315
Just another clueless liberal. All you can do is present false facts you find on your liberal drama shows. No real facts what so ever. You folks have it made! You will never understand how foolish you are, because you have no connection with reality. You'll maybe figure it out when the war starts. It'll blow your mind,,,,

Just another clueless liberal. All you can do is present false facts you find on your liberal drama shows. No real facts what so ever. You folks have it made! You will never understand how foolish you are, because you have no connection with reality. You'll maybe figure it out when the war starts. It'll blow your mind,,,,

sounds to me like self analysis.....

Back