To black guys: Did your attitude towards white girls change?

Jump me if I'd reading this incorrectly, but the previous 2 posts - from @MisterPussyPleaser and @Ra Fuu - have a ring to it that implies there's something bad or wrong about women running or taking over things. If that's correct, then I want to push back on that some. First and foremost, what exactly does "a woman's world" mean? If it means women not being afraid to stand up for themselves or finally being capable of controlling or demanding what they want, then I not only see nothing wrong with that but I say "Right on!!" I can recall too vividly when such feelings and fears were rampant and controlling about me and my black brothers. And I say to that - the world does not come to an end, the world does not suffer, the world does not slow down in history because blacks/women/(insert your favorite minority) finally get to control and fulfill their own lives and destinies. And if that spills over to sex, where woman feel free and exert their wants and desires right out there on Front Street, I say "Hooray!" - it would take takes some of the mystery out of "Who wants to fuck?" I get to spend more time matching up with great white sex and less time dancing around or being afraid of getting lynched because I want it. Women want to drive? - let 'em! I still get to ride them and I have my own sense of self and I'm smart enough with common sense to know that if and when I don't like it, I simply get out the Uber or get off the bus!! Wow! What a concept...

Liberated (white) women - OVER HERE!! I'M READY, WILLING AND WAITING ON YOU!! and BRING YOUR BI/LESBIAN FRIENDS WITH YOU!!! :devilish: :cool::love:
No. I didn't say anything about women taking over. Nor running things.

And plus the white men running things wouldn't stand for the mutiny, they'll put it down swiftly and brutally if it ever came to that. Trust me when I say those guys running the show aren't vegetarians. They decide the life and death of other humans everyday.

When I was 15 there was this white girl named tori that lived in our neighborhood
Now, she was fine. Nice body. Blonde hair blue eyes.
cool as hell.
we used to chill in her porch till mad late cuz her parent were cool.
i can’t remember but something happened one time and we start kissin.
she goes “i love your lips”
I’m like 🤔 🧐😏

so boom fast forward
We kick ******* on the porch. We chill n kiss.
mind u I’m 15
Mind u I’m still tryin Fuck
Boom.
one Day her parents not home n she hit me like come over
Mind u this like 2001 I had a Nokia wit the snake game
Dead ass. My mom ain’t even kno I had the ******* cuz she didn’t want me to have a cell phone 🤷🏾‍♂️ Anyway

I go over there. Rode my 4wheeler
Get in there. Get ******* rockin. Like legit soon as I’m bout to really then up and get ******* on we hear the car pull in the driveway. We like “oh *******”
I hope up. Mind u. I’m still black. So yea. I’m on point like nah I gotta GTF
So I runs out the back door as her pops n mom comin in the door.
Smoove hopped the fence n GOD was with me cuz I hopped on that bitch n hit the starter that hoe started first crank and I was gone
Whole time her pop was on my ass

I was mad I ain’t crack.
Fast fast forward 2009
I graduated college. Got a degree. lol house. Working doin my car *******.
chillin.
Facebook poppin.
I get a friend request
🤔😏
I’m like “oh hey”

Was with the shits off buckets.

drove up to come to the crib n waxed the gym floor wit that ass
Sex was bomb as hell
We talked afterwards n was Smokin n she was jus tellin me how she knew back then she wanted it and she was mad.
Cuz shortly after I almost got caught from her pops. I wanna say like that happened in the simmer they moved like right before Christmas to southern MD
On The Set

that continued for a min tho
She stayed hittin me up. Boyfriend n all
Chilled cuz she was pregnant. Took a bran and then was back on the line again.
we in like 2014 now.
To whereas tho me n my Guys goin down budds creek racing. And afterwards hit her up. N straight crash at her crib. Me and the Homies.

whole time she had friends 😫
The crew was like yooooooooooo

that was my first out of three situations with white women.
Always liked them. Always will

Thanks for reading my whole *******

I’m a real person. 🖕🏾 Fuck fake pages n sites n all you bitch ass niggas being behind phony pages. I’m legit stamped and real. @wiredup.wavy on Instagram and u can google me. Fucc you mean

Thanks again for reading 🤘🏾

No. I didn't say anything about women taking over. Nor running things.
Yes, I did say it.
It ain't that deep bro. I was just expressing my amusement at the developing circumstances. Women coming into power and making their own decisions doesn't effect me, so it's mostly just me making an observation.
I think it does affect you, or will.
And plus the white men running things wouldn't stand for the mutiny, they'll put it down swiftly and brutally if it ever came to that. Trust me when I say those guys running the show aren't vegetarians. They decide the life and death of other humans everyday.
You got to be kidding....you didn't see all those women come down on DC one week after Trump took office? Have you not noticed Kamala Harris went from a Black movement to a woman's movement now raising up the asian aspect? Even on this site as soon as she was named the Republican's accused her of being the puppeteer pulling "Sleepy Joe's" strings. And even though on Jan 20th Joe will be the oldest man to take the oath, NO ONE including Democrats is talking about a second term.

Once upon a time, men used to talk about "taking the pussy"....say that ******* out loud now, I dare you. And if you consider yourself a man, you KNOW how much begging we do when a woman gives us the pussy then takes it away-that's when we do our bestest "Baby, please" LOL We become fucking puddles of goo.

Pussy power has run this world since Eve let Adam taste that apple even when God told him leave that ******* alone. It's not a mutiny, the pearl (clit) is coming out from under the hood....

Y'all stand there and beat your chests!!! Ladies, give me some.....baby please.

Yes, I did say it.

You got to be kidding....you didn't see all those women come down on DC one week after Trump took office? Have you not noticed Kamala Harris went from a Black movement to a woman's movement now raising up the asian aspect? Even on this site as soon as she was named the Republican's accused her of being the puppeteer pulling "Sleepy Joe's" strings. And even though on Jan 20th Joe will be the oldest man to take the oath, NO ONE including Democrats is talking about a second term.

Once upon a time, men used to talk about "taking the pussy"....say that ******* out loud now, I dare you. And if you consider yourself a man, you KNOW how much begging we do when a woman gives us the pussy then takes it away-that's when we do our bestest "Baby, please" LOL We become fucking puddles of goo.

Pussy power has run this world since Eve let Adam taste that apple even when God told him leave that ******* alone. It's not a mutiny, the pearl (clit) is coming out from under the hood....

richard pryor goldie GIF

Like Mack says... " Your woman chose me!" 😎

Yes, I did say it.

I don’t beg for pussy . . . never have been thirsty and never will be . . . guess that’s why I’m “happily married” today 😆 I’m used to (and happy) being the contrarian in the room . . . SOMEBODY has got to be the opposition . . . .

I really like your post and I'll definitely share my story with you. When i was a kid and up until i was 13, i was atracted to beautiful women regardless of where they were from. If i was attracted to a woman that has the same authenticity, energy, interests, mindset, values as a person, then i'm all in to getting to know them. Where i'm from in southern california U.S.A i grew up in a diverse community, and i've seen same and mix race couples on a weekly basis. With white women in general, the ones i've meet in person were very fun, down to earth and kinky as fuck. i remember one of the girls in my middle school always pick me out of the crowd to participate in the lunch time games we use to do during the late 90s and early 2000s. As of right now and i know some of the guys can relate to this, its hard to hook up during these challenging times right now, but platforms like this where we can meet and connect with authentic women who aren't flaky is refreshing and i i hope things will change for the better soon. Sending you all many blessings your way 🙏🏾🥰💕💯.
Great answer. Very similar to my own experience

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me your true thoughts 😘
Good question, especially for those who got into the lifestyle later in life.

As for me, none of this is new. I've been dating white girls going back to grade school. I grew up in a very diverse Midwest City (throughout the late 80s, 1990s) so interracial dating was not a new thing.

Middle school and high school white girls were openly dating black guys.

Some of the hottest white girls in my high school got knocked up by black athletes before they graduated. True story.
When I became sexually active I slept with women of all backgrounds, including White.

I can honestly say 100% I know more about white women than white men do 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I did say it.

I never chased a woman nor begged for pussy. A woman I'm with wouldn't dare to withhold pussy from me because she knows I can get it elsewhere. I have options. A woman has no influence over no area of my life. I know about the power of pussy. But I'm a conqueror, I never follow anyone else's rule. The power of pussy only has effects on tender dick men. I can easily go long lengths without needing pussy. I'm disciplined. And I'm talking about with no masturbation. My seed is precious and I don't like to waste it.

Good question, especially for those who got into the lifestyle later in life.

As for me, none of this is new. I've been dating white girls going back to grade school. I grew up in a very diverse Midwest City (throughout the late 80s, 1990s) so interracial dating was not a new thing.

Middle school and high school white girls were openly dating black guys.

Some of the hottest white girls in my high school got knocked up by black athletes before they graduated. True story.
When I became sexually active I slept with women of all backgrounds, including White.

I can honestly say 100% I know more about white women than white men do 🤣🤣🤣
In most regions of Germany those knocked up whute girls would be socially outlawed and shamed 😢

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me your true thoughts 😘
I'm a business man and it helped me understand what lies in that filthy mind and dirty mouth of white women. Helped me to realize that my generous slacks prevented me from closing more deals. A little more fitted in my slacks ended in more deals and more cock sucking from frisky little white sales women and investment sluts.

Most cant stand to see a hard cock with a big hard head or the print of it without imagining or feeling it between their legs and lips.

I'm a business man and it helped me understand what lies in that filthy mind and dirty mouth of white women. Helped me to realize that my generous slacks prevented me from closing more deals. A little more fitted in my slacks ended in more deals and more cock sucking from frisky little white sales women and investment sluts.

Most cant stand to see a hard cock with a big hard head or the print of it without imagining or feeling it between their legs and lips.
I definitely could sign your last sentence 👌

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me

I don't think my opinion changed as much as my attitude changed. Whether white or black i was taught from older neighborhood ******* all women were hoes. Sorry! To be so blunt that is what I was taught. I knew when I was young most white women were wild. I was taught we as blacks should not approach for fear of being accused of *******.. My attitude as adult has changed as far as a white female trying to setting me up to go to jail because of the sex. I have find white women to even more wilder than I thought. White women that I have been have tested my strength and my endurance. I can say I love you for it.

Back