To black guys: Did your attitude towards white girls change?

I believe my answer is much different than those so far posted.....

I was born in the southern US during segregation. Going into the 9th grade I was part of a group that integrated the parochial school system. Before going all of us were warned by parents, previous teachers, neighbors and friends of the danger of approaching the white girls. We were harrassed and bullied that entire year without it. There was one girl in a couple of my classes who was nice (nicer?) to me and I told her that I liked her, not meaning anything sexual. I was ganged twice, and when I went out for baseball the following week, practice was about seven miles from school....after practice, the coach asked the team what they thought about n***rs liking white girls. They stranded me. My parents agreed I could transfer out after that.

Later I joined the navy and went to boot camp in San Diego, and I lost my virginity to a Latina woman. I was then sent to a ship in Jacksonville, FL, ten days before it left for a Med cruise, first stop Portsmouth, England. I got laid. Second stop, Lisbon, Portugal.. I got laid. Same in Nice, France, and Naples, Italy and we actually broke down for a month in Palma de Mallorca, Spain (I know it was sabotage by one of us!) which is a major tourist island we're people partied from all over Europe. We came back to the states after six months, and by that time, I truly thought it was just American white people that were screwed up.

I should point out it wasn't until we came back that I first had sex with a Black woman. To me, it was required to play the 'dating' game, even with women who were married.

The best job I had in the military was at the indoctrination center Naval Training Center, San Diego, For two months, Mon-Fri, between 45-60 women reported to me straight from boot camp in Orlando...and both of my roommates had the same number. OMG we was whoring!!! We sold pot on 3 bases, on Fri/Sat we would charge guys on boot camp weekend $20 apiece to go to Tijuana, load up 3 cars and drive 12 miles there. The clubs all comped us AND free booze....I went so often, I didn't even pay attention to "the Donkey Show". I didn't cash a Navy check for 9 months.

Sorry, I get caught in reminiscing....

I hope I don't offend anyone with this....what I came to believe, and it's still growing stronger today, for both Black men and white women there is a sense of emancipation within their interracial sex. Specifically, having self control as opposed to white male control (subjugation). As a reference, all over this site and others, the men who decide their women need this, those who want to seduce (trick)her into it, and those who wonder if they should "let" her.

Here, lesbianism, bisexuality......all I really is women deciding to make up their own minds what they want, want to try, want to experiment with, on increasingly even freedom that men took for themselves since the start of humanity. And they are more inclined to let us dumb ass men keep thinking our stupid macho ******* while they're creating a Woman's World. Keep on thinking your dicks are driving if you want to.
🥱 yawn bragging about breaking the law 🥱

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me your true thoughts 😘
My lust drive for white women greatly shifted when I was about 27. White Women were always attracted to me but there was always this stigma from Black Women when Black Men date white women. That stigma continued when I started seeing a Danish woman who was very nice. She had good energy. From there I just gave into my urges for white women because that energy was always magnetic.

Not really, if anything I think the opposite has happened, the attitude around it from the ladies perspective has changed. I was already around women of all races from childhood to now, so sexually, it is pretty easy to spot or feel when there is a connection of a white woman is open to, or who already has been with Black men. What I have noticed is there are seemingly more and more white women ok with the fetishization or attraction to Black guys, at least sexually...actual relationships, still lagging, social issues...lagging.

Long story short, whenever I am out (when that was more of a thing) I see more an more women whether they are with friends, with me solo, with their significant other, whatever who are more overt with their attraction or at least sexual interest in Black guys. That attraction is what I look for.

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me your true thoughts 😘

My thoughts never changed on white girls because ever since I was 17, I always banged white sluts. I think I banged only 3 black girls entire my life. I had to think and count about this just now lol

Back