To black guys: Did your attitude towards white girls change?

Indifferent about your whiteness.

The women I was attracted to were just as attractive , fun , cool and intelligent to me a Black , Brown or East Asian women I was attracted to. I tend to go where i’m liked or wanted.

lol at taboo this ain’t 1950.
I like your answer 🙏🙏

Well they are definitely ore reserved about the approach than other races. It is rare that a single Asian female would approach me, I would most likely have to innate. When it comes to the couples it is 99.9999999% the husband that contacts me and introduces the idea of a black lover to their marriage. There is a slight curiosity but most tend to say the same thing that they think a black dick will break their pussy, but after the initial insertion happens they get used to it. whether they love it or not depends on the woman more so than anything.

LOL no I don't. Some folks get sensitive by being objectified.

To be honest I think the race dynamics of colonization has shaped some of the narrative on Black men White women sex. For centuries it's been an outright forbidden fruit, a Taboo of monumental proportions so the allure is high even in modern times. I think the concept of Asian women as play partners though appealing doesn't have that same taboo to some black men because the concept of being with an Asian woman culturally is so far fetched for the mind to understand due to the limited historical interaction between Asia and peoples of African diaspora. World history for Black people globally is so influenced by race relations (the good the bad and the ugly) between white and black people that the concept of Black and Asian is not at the forefront so when we add the sexual element for some black men they don't really see Asian women in that same taboo light. If that makes sense
🙏🙏

When I was 15 there was this white girl named tori that lived in our neighborhood
Now, she was fine. Nice body. Blonde hair blue eyes.
cool as hell.
we used to chill in her porch till mad late cuz her parent were cool.
i can’t remember but something happened one time and we start kissin.
she goes “i love your lips”
I’m like 🤔 🧐😏

so boom fast forward
We kick ******* on the porch. We chill n kiss.
mind u I’m 15
Mind u I’m still tryin Fuck
Boom.
one Day her parents not home n she hit me like come over
Mind u this like 2001 I had a Nokia wit the snake game
Dead ass. My mom ain’t even kno I had the ******* cuz she didn’t want me to have a cell phone 🤷🏾‍♂️ Anyway

I go over there. Rode my 4wheeler
Get in there. Get ******* rockin. Like legit soon as I’m bout to really then up and get ******* on we hear the car pull in the driveway. We like “oh *******”
I hope up. Mind u. I’m still black. So yea. I’m on point like nah I gotta GTF
So I runs out the back door as her pops n mom comin in the door.
Smoove hopped the fence n GOD was with me cuz I hopped on that bitch n hit the starter that hoe started first crank and I was gone
Whole time her pop was on my ass

I was mad I ain’t crack.
Fast fast forward 2009
I graduated college. Got a degree. lol house. Working doin my car *******.
chillin.
Facebook poppin.
I get a friend request
🤔😏
I’m like “oh hey”

Was with the shits off buckets.

drove up to come to the crib n waxed the gym floor wit that ass
Sex was bomb as hell
We talked afterwards n was Smokin n she was jus tellin me how she knew back then she wanted it and she was mad.
Cuz shortly after I almost got caught from her pops. I wanna say like that happened in the simmer they moved like right before Christmas to southern MD
On The Set

that continued for a min tho
She stayed hittin me up. Boyfriend n all
Chilled cuz she was pregnant. Took a bran and then was back on the line again.
we in like 2014 now.
To whereas tho me n my Guys goin down budds creek racing. And afterwards hit her up. N straight crash at her crib. Me and the Homies.

whole time she had friends 😫
The crew was like yooooooooooo

that was my first out of three situations with white women.
Always liked them. Always will

Thanks for reading my whole *******

I’m a real person. 🖕🏾 Fuck fake pages n sites n all you bitch ass niggas being behind phony pages. I’m legit stamped and real. @wiredup.wavy on Instagram and u can google me. Fucc you mean

Thanks again for reading 🤘🏾
Good story

I've always been attracted to white girls; but, I'm not in a position to discriminate.
My problem is that I'm not as aggressive as most men (especially other black men).
Connecting with white women can be difficult, if not impossible, especially considering the political climate of the times.
Still, I've been fortunate enough to experience sex with a handful, and I'd love to find a regular snow bunny.
if you have had a couple then you are doing well since many men only ever have sex with a couple of women. My wife has had black and white and really they are just men regardless of color

Sigh.... I had a whole multi paragraph post of how I went from strictly dating black women(15yrs old to 26yrs old) to mostly dating & fucking latina women & white women(26yrs old-32yrs old) but it accidently got deleted so Ill just say this....

My attitude towards american white women has slightly changed to the extent of we can be friends and we can be friends with benefits.
I won't date or marry one... Foreign white women though is a different story those women are in a different league compared to american white women.

But I can't lie right now I'm on my latina and afro latina women hard at the moment.
🙏🙏

1. Allow me to say this... I'm attracted to pretty pink pussy. I offer equal opportunity eroticism. Black, White, Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern... wherever. On my Captain Kirk *******... I'd fuck a sexy green bitch.
2. That being said, a few years ago, I claimed a QoS wife. She was ready to leave her husband for me, but I didn't want her like that. She loved how I treated her... I would do ******* like go to dinner at a Michelin star restaurant... but she'd have a collar on, where she was attached to my belt, and it was locked, and the key was at home. She would have no choice but to follow me everywhere... EVERYWHERE! Even the bathroom. She would have to climb over the seat getting into the car... all that.
3. However... her being white, me being black, many white men didn't take to well to it. I got approached by a few... but didn't have to say a thing. All I did, smile and reassure her that she was gonna get the best dick of her life at the end of the night.

My question to you... how do you feel about that.

That question is asked to all... m/f-b/w whoever.

Yo the Aliens about to be announced in the next 6 months! 😂 Green & purple pussy on deck, who’s gonna do it for the team?

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me your true thoughts 😘
I grew up around White girls nothing has changed... had first White girl when I was 10 y/o still see Patty from time to time her hubby doesnt know

Hey BLACK guys. My question on you is, did your attitude towards us white girls change since you deal in fucking us or just started to think about it? What did you think on white girls in general when you was a lovely kid and teen? Did you ever expect whites could be such dirty as we are in nowadays? Please tell me your true thoughts 😘
Everything changed when I met my online girlfriend from the Yahoo chat rooms, back in 2003. We both met up in Hackensack in New Jersey. It was a phenomenal experience seeing her all happy when we were on our way to the motel. It was my first time fucking a white girl at 21 and she was 19 at the time. Since then, all I can date and fantasize is white girls/women.

1. Allow me to say this... I'm attracted to pretty pink pussy. I offer equal opportunity eroticism. Black, White, Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern... wherever. On my Captain Kirk *******... I'd fuck a sexy green bitch.
2. That being said, a few years ago, I claimed a QoS wife. She was ready to leave her husband for me, but I didn't want her like that. She loved how I treated her... I would do ******* like go to dinner at a Michelin star restaurant... but she'd have a collar on, where she was attached to my belt, and it was locked, and the key was at home. She would have no choice but to follow me everywhere... EVERYWHERE! Even the bathroom. She would have to climb over the seat getting into the car... all that.
3. However... her being white, me being black, many white men didn't take to well to it. I got approached by a few... but didn't have to say a thing. All I did, smile and reassure her that she was gonna get the best dick of her life at the end of the night.

My question to you... how do you feel about that.

That question is asked to all... m/f-b/w whoever.
is #2 for real ?

I treat all women with equal respect but when a white women practically bows to me I treat her like the whore she wants to be treated like

I liked white woman, but my hang up was knowing the history in the united states of race riots, lynching, false imprisonment of black men and boys because of white women made me steer clear of white women for a long time. I was won over to white women because I wasn't street hood or thug dude and they are ok with that.

I liked white woman, but my hang up was knowing the history in the united states of race riots, lynching, false imprisonment of black men and boys because of white women made me steer clear of white women for a long time. I was won over to white women because I wasn't street hood or thug dude and they are ok with that.
my fantasy

Back