****** to be a Cuckold

Most of the guys we find wouldnt be into that at all. Many prefer me not even being there. I guess thats the difference between finding a real bull vs guys that just want to fuck my wife.
It is true lots of guy just want to fuck her and not be bothered with nothing else. My last gf had no problem with that so she fucked a lot of guys I never saw.. And she was very open about it so she got quite a reputation at a bar we hang out as a easy piece of ass. I made for some very embarrassing times as people got ******* and whisper things very loudly. I was the butt of a lot of jokes .

i am a lucky cuck who talked his wife into it but I must admit the open cheating angle is a huge turn on. This addiction is very real And has changed my sexual desires from stag hubby to always wanting to be cucked or role play it. I dream of the day that she finds her perfect lover to experience a true cucks life where Chastity, denial of intercouse and clean up are her gifts to me. But! Ive come to terms that it is MY FANTASY and not so much my wife who enjoys it but doesn’t want to take things that far...for now We are in a hiatus for now her choice and it’s obvious I am far more obsessed with this lifestyle. I wait patiently and trust that she will decide to resume our play

Back