To all the black people in US

Couldn't disagree more, I've served in the military all around the world. If you think racist don't exist out side the US then you probably have never spent much time abroad. Korean's are some of the most racist people in the world, and Germany is a close second. Travel around the world and she if you think you're better off there than here. God bless this nation where anyone can rise to the highest level of success.
BITCH I SAID SYSTEMICALLY Racist COMPARED TO AMERICA.

I'm tired to explaining ******* to you motherfuckers. Stop taking my words out of context.

And don't tell ME WTF MY EXPERIENCES WERE/ARE.

GTFOH

Couldn't disagree more, I've served in the military all around the world. If you think racist don't exist out side the US then you probably have never spent much time abroad. Korean's are some of the most racist people in the world, and Germany is a close second. Travel around the world and she if you think you're better off there than here. God bless this nation where anyone can rise to the highest level of success.
I feel like you missed where he clearly said he's lived outside of the US..

Rather patronizing to tell someone who has lived abroad to travel the world, no?

This is one reason I love interracial sex so much and find it so beautiful: FUCK racism - literally! Lol. All the sexy ass black men should be ENTITLED to fuck AND impregnate any gorgeous white woman they so desire!! Eventually all ya white bits will only be left with black women, and we’ll breed as wel. Problem solved

I lived in Minneapolis for 7 years and already knew the cops👮‍♀️ up there were douche bags. Fuck the PO-leece!!!

My girlfriend always said fuck the police, but I used to believe that there were some good cops out there. With that said,, if you don't open your mouth against your fellow officers and stand by while they ******* innocent people, then you are no better. So now, I say fuck the police!

My girlfriend always said fuck the police, but I used to believe that there were some good cops out there. With that said,, if you don't open your mouth against your fellow officers and stand by while they ******* innocent people, then you are no better. So now, I say fuck the police!
[/QUOTEa

a great friend of mine wanted to be a cop his whole life in NJ. he wound up applying to be a FED because he was disgusted witht he corruption and all the bad cops covering for eachother. He was too moral to accept that, but also knew if he spoke up his career was ruined. thats the ******* that needs to change. Good cops willing to speak up need to feel they are safe. if that doesnt happen, nothing will change. Have you guys seen the video of the one Sherif who ordered his guys to put down their weapons and stand/march with the protestors? thats the kind of cop we need. he wants to do good for his community. hes facing an uphill battle though. The CIA and FBI have known for decades that groups like the KKK have been purposely infiltrating our law enforcement... but no one had done anything. WTF? how can the good cops fight that? they are outnumbered.

You mean non-European based? Middle Easterners are Caucasians.

The Middle East is a part of the Asian continent, sometimes referred to as Asia Minor, and I don’t believe that most of them see themselves as “Caucasians” in the same way that people in the United States think of who fits into that category anyway.

The Middle East is a part of the Asian continent, sometimes referred to as Asia Minor, and I don’t believe that most of them see themselves as “Caucasians” in the same way that people in the United States think of who fits into that category anyway.
I thought about that then looked it up. Most of them, actually fall under the Caucasian category in our Census. North Africans (Morocco for example), Turks, Persians, Arabs, Syrians, etc.
Pakistanis, Indians, and all points east of Iran and Turkey come in as Asian.

I thought about that then looked it up. Most of them, actually fall under the Caucasian category in our Census. North Africans (Morocco for example), Turks, Persians, Arabs, Syrians, etc.
Pakistanis, Indians, and all points east of Iran and Turkey come in as Asian.

I know, but who says WE get to tell other people who and what they are? I thought about our census too, but then there is how people see themselves. I know Jews who believe in “the Jewish race”. Just sayin’. People used to be called “mulattos” in the census too LOL!

I know, but who says WE get to tell other people who and what they are? I thought about our census too, but then there is how people see themselves. I know Jews who believe in “the Jewish race”. Just sayin’. People used to be called “mulattos” in the census too LOL!
You're right. At first, America didn't want anyone but 'free' Europeans (men) without any mixed heritage to be counted as a white. Then to inflate thier numbers Mexicans were counted as white. And now MENAs (Middle Eastern and North Africans).

Last edited:
Most regarding how most cop killers are White and not Black.

I cited articles and provided links.

I also had an post about why are blacks being shot and killed all the time but most mass shooters and serial killers most of whom are white are brought in alive by Police. One example provided was Richard Ramirez aka the "The Night Stalker" was saved by Los Angeles Sheriff's Department from citizens trying to beat him to death. I know he is Hispanic but still isn't Black.

Fuck the police is not a valid answer because when ******* hits the fan ... I bet you that you all would be the first to dial 911.
There are good cops and people that shouldn’t be cops and also bad cops. The police in some areas need retraining in sensitivity, use of less deadly ******* and a host of other areas. Their current way some departments operate are downright criminal. Some are incentives to go after minorities or easy targets that can’t challenge their rights effectively in court in order to meet police quotas. Better oversight needs to happen, the body cam for example was a good addition however police officers should not be allowed to turn it off which a lot of them do

Fuck the police is not a valid answer because when ******* hits the fan ... I bet you that you all would be the first to dial 911.
There are good cops and people that shouldn’t be cops and also bad cops. The police in some areas need retraining in sensitivity, use of less deadly ******* and a host of other areas. Their current way some departments operate are downright criminal. Some are incentives to go after minorities or easy targets that can’t challenge their rights effectively in court in order to meet police quotas. Better oversight needs to happen, the body cam for example was a good addition however police officers should not be allowed to turn it off which a lot of them do
A lot of good points, but say if the officer is on duty and he/she has to do a #1 or a #2? Should that activity be recorded too? That might be one reason why the body cam should be shut off, unless while on duty they wear diapers? :unsure:

Back