To all the black people in US

BLM and BMM
From the outside looking into the USA, institutional racism is widespread [continued abuse and violence directed at blacks-especially males] and has not been addressed by the present government.
I do not condone the violence and looting that is taking place.

Bro you know it's 2020 right? What the hell does Japan do to conquer anyone anymore? Some of the replies in this thread man lol

We are talking about historically. However they probably would have tried to expand and conquer after World War 2 if America didn't station troops there and banned and limited military weaponry they could have. Even today they are skirting our laws claiming they are building Coast Guard ships to protect themselves mainly from China. The ships are larger in size than are laws allow but because they designate them as Cutters they are flaunting the law when the ships are actually destroyers or even cruiser sizes.

Germany would have tried again also probably if they weren't split in half and U.S. and Russian troops weren't stationed in the split halves.

We are talking about historically. However they probably would have tried to expand and conquer after World War 2 if America didn't station troops there and banned and limited military weaponry they could have. Even today they are skirting our laws claiming they are building Coast Guard ships to protect themselves mainly from China. The ships are larger in size than are laws allow but because they designate them as Cutters they are flaunting the law when the ships are actually destroyers or even cruiser sizes.

Germany would have tried again also probably if they weren't split in half and U.S. and Russian troops weren't stationed in the split halves.

Modern Japan is not a military power. China has the 2nd strongest military and economy in the world and THEY are the ones who are colonizing Africa neo liberal style, can you read it more here: https://greenworldwarriors.com/2019...rica-using-trade-aid-and-debt-trap-diplomacy/

Modern Japan is not a military power. China has the 2nd strongest military and economy in the world and THEY are the ones who are colonizing Africa neo liberal style, can you read it more here: https://greenworldwarriors.com/2019...rica-using-trade-aid-and-debt-trap-diplomacy/

Trust me I know all about China, militaries in general, history, tactics, weapons, and technology since they are all some of my favorite subjects. China has a great economy but if you compare per capita or based on population China is no where close to Japan's prosperity.

Japan is not a threat as I mentioned because we are there and limited them.

I know about China in Africa but they learned from the European and American Whites and Russians.

Last edited:
Trust me I know all about China, militaries in general, history, tactics, weapons, and technology since they are all some of my favorite subjects. China has a great economy but if you compare per capital or based on population China is no where close to Japan's prosperity.

Japan is not a threat as I mentioned because we are there and limited them.

I know about China in Africa but they learned from the European and American Whites and Russians.

Furthermore I know Japan is not a military power that is why they have Coast Guard instead of a navy to supposedly only be used for defense.

BLM and BMM
From the outside looking into the USA, institutional racism is widespread [continued abuse and violence directed at blacks-especially males] and has not been addressed by the present government.
I do not condone the violence and looting that is taking place.

Do you condone corruption and cops abuse of power? You should focus more on the real issue that actually created this instead of the reaction cause it’s bound to happen and it’s justifiable i mean wtf do you expect

George Floyd
Alton Sterling
Walter Scott
Michael Brown
Philando Castile
Lavall Hall
Justus Howell
Tony Terrell Robinson
Anthony Hill
Tamir Rice
Eric Garner
Oscar Grant
Trayvon Martin
Ahmaud Arbery
Bernard Moore
Samuel Dubose
And the list goes on...

Last edited:
As a white privilege man that moved from Quebec to the USA I never realized how much racism there was in this country. I grew up looking up to America and wishing I could go there and live the American dream, and I did and have for over 20 years now but with what I am seeing these days all I can think about is moving back home to Quebec.

Like everyone else I watch the news and saw the murders of black men over and over again but even so, I never realized that there was such a thing a white privilege nor that there was so much hate here. In Canada racism is not much of an issue, at least noting like we see here so for me this was all new. Now in the last few years I have become close friends with one particular black man and it’s shown me so much of what is wrong with this once great country.

The way he has to live his life compared to me just because he is black is just BS. He gets pulled over for no reason all the time, we now call it DWB (driving while black). He works for me and we had a white rightwing customer come in, super good guy and we had a cool conversation but he could not believe what my friend what going through. He told us a story about getting pulled over after running a stop sign, he told the cop he was armed, they had a good talk and the cop sent him on his way with a warning, had that been my friend, he would have been fucked or at least scared for his life.

I've learned a lot about this country these last few years and i do not like what i see anymore. My wife is at the point were she wants us to move to Canada or we sell my business sooner and by our sailing catamaran and get the fuck out of dodge.

I saw this great post today on FB, it says a lot about what’s going on today, why people are mad, it’s long but a good read and worth sharing...

I didn’t write this, my friend

Christy Cabrera Chirinos

did, but I wish I had.

“If you woke up today and wondered why our country was burning, stop for a second and think about what we’ve seen the last few years.

When Colin Kaepernick and many other NFL players took a knee during the national anthem to protest police *******, they were called “sons of bitches” by the president and worse by others. The message certain people in our society sent? “Sure, you can protest peacefully. Just, not like that.”

When NBA players spoke about social injustices, and wore hoodies to protest the death of Trayvon Martin and shirts with the words “I can’t breathe” to protest the death of Eric Garner, they were told to “Shut up and dribble.” The message certain people in our society sent? “Sure, you can protest peacefully. Just, not like that.”

When many of my former colleagues in sports journalism covered those events, or dared opine on them in their roles as columnists, they were told to “stick to sports.” The message? “I don’t want to listen to what those people are saying. They’re supposed to entertain me. They can protest peacefully, just, not like that.”

When actors, musicians, artists and their allies in entertainment have spoken up about social injustices during awards speeches or at high-profile events, they were told “This is not the time or place. It’s not your job to lecture me. Just take your award and get off the stage.” The message, again, certain people in our society sent? “Sure, you can protest. Just, not like that.”

Just yesterday, when the people of my city peacefully marched on one of our busiest highways, I saw, over and over and over, comments insulting them and telling them to get the hell off the roads because they were inconveniencing others. When my football program’s coach praised their peaceful efforts, he, too, got plenty of nasty messages sent his way on social media. The message? “Sure, you can protest. Just, not like that.”

Protests are supposed to make you uncomfortable. They are supposed to make you think. They aren’t supposed to be easy to ignore. Period.

If you have chosen over and over to not listen to decades of pain and anguish, you don’t get to be mad that decades of pain and anguish have turned into anger. And if you haven’t stopped and really watched what is happening, and you haven’t seen how across America, many protestors and their allies have tried to stop violent rioters from destroying property and escalating an already-tense situation, maybe save your righteous anger and talking points and pay attention.

It’s time for those of us with privilege to listen. The floor is not ours. And it is time for us to act and help our fellow citizens create a world where they can jog in peace, be at home in peace and where they can have interactions with police officers that don’t leave them fearing for their lives.

For years, they’ve asked us to listen. We haven’t. And so, here we are. Our country is burning. Are we going to finally listen, act and demand change?”

And grey aliens visit earth. Congrats, btw, having your admin friends remove a post that made you look dumb as fuck.
@Orion Pax smh this person reported my comments first to get me "banned" but when I starting reporting her comments she gets mad..... This is how white people do, change the narrative........🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
On the UK's BBC system there was also a very interesting guy called Dr. Gus Cassely-Hayford series called the "Lost Kingdoms Of Africa" epic series! For those that can't travel and want to learn more that was stunning and amazing! It could not be taught in school because the teachers did not know this material; and that was because there were no explorers like him that journeyed Africa as he did to show the world it's wonders that he could discover from his own personal adventures.
That's interesting. Queen Idia was the mom of Esigie, the Oba of Benin who ruled from 1504 to 1550. She played a very significant role in the rise and reign of her *******, being described as a great warrior who fought relentlessly before and during her *******'s reign as the oba (king) of the Edo people. Queen Idia was instrumental in securing the title of oba for Esigie following the death of his ******* Oba Ozolua. To that end, she raised an army to fight off his brother Arhuaran, who was subsequently defeated in battle. Esigie thus became the 17th Oba of Benin.

Esigie instituted the title of iyoba (queen mom) and conferred it on his mom, along with Eguae-Iyoba (Palace of the Queen mom).
94392547_original.jpg

This man abhorred violence and changed a nation without looting, killing or burning. Maybe today's liberals and progressives should read up on history instead of reading about how many genders there are.

View attachment 3388863
Men such as Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, or Mahatma Gandhi come once in a generation and pay tremendous emotional and physical costs for their peaceful outlook. Most people could not do the same thing while maintaining their peaceful outlook as well as their principles.

Boston is burning tonight, its insane. I can not believe that such a peaceful protest was ransacked by such assholes and turned into this.
Was a great day of protests on the common. I get home put the news on and I see this. Its sad

Boston is burning tonight, its insane. I can not believe that such a peaceful protest was ransacked by such assholes and turned into this.
Was a great day of protests on the common. I get home put the news on and I see this. Its sad
It's terrible to see....and they are only accomplishing one thing: Make racial tension worse! People don't see the peaceful protestors any more...My heart for those that protect the police in these powerful images I saw, to me these are REAL men, and are REAL Americans...They are rightly upset for a man murdered by police but that's no reason to loot, riot and worse.
1590996189602.png
1590996217588.png
1590996237614.png

Hey thanks for putting me on to @Melli 😉

BTW, I urge every Brotha out they're to visit Frankfurt at least ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.
Beautiful Metropolitan City surrounded by gorgeous scenery and some of the most insanely beautiful women from all around the world live in Frankfurt Germany

Best kept secret!

I know you're referring to "Frankfurt am Main" but there is also "Frankfurt an der Oder". The latter might actually be an even better kept secret for black men since you have access to both, German AND Polish girls.
I went there 4 years ago with black friends from South Africa who were participating in a university exchange program. I wouldn't be surprised if they all got very lucky during their two-week trip.

It's terrible to see....and they are only accomplishing one thing: Make racial tension worse! People don't see the peaceful protestors any more...My heart for those that protect the police in these powerful images I saw, to me these are REAL men, and are REAL Americans...They are rightly upset for a man murdered by police but that's no reason to loot, riot and worse.
View attachment 3389737
View attachment 3389738
View attachment 3389739
Omg I saw this on Facebook. I am sitting here heartbroken, one guy we know is bostonpd he is amazing. No one is winning here. Before all the riots people were listening with open ears I felt. As soon as you start hurting and destroying the message gets lost

Omg I saw this on Facebook. I am sitting here heartbroken, one guy we know is bostonpd he is amazing. No one is winning here. Before all the riots people were listening with open ears I felt. As soon as you start hurting and destroying the message gets lost
Best of luck to you all....x

I have yet to visit Moscow but peep Game...
Germany is an entire nation about the size of Texas.
And that country there are roughly six or seven major International cities Frankfurt, Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich, Hanover, Cologne, Darmstadt) of which can be reached within a few hours by train. The country of Germany is surrounded by at least 15 other countries that you can visit within a day travel by train.
That is access to MORE TYPES of different women than you can imagine.
Again I'm coming from personal experience and I'm telling y'all Germany and the surrounding area of Europe is a black man's Paradise.
Not taking anything from Pestis lol... But listen to a ni%%ah who LIVED There 🤣🤣🤣
Odessa, Ukraine, and Warsaw, Poland are very 'welcoming' too. I don't know if I would live there though.
20 years ago, Sweden was paradise. So nice I married one. And divorced her 15 years later. Not too bad.

Anyway, Europe doesn't have the same mindset because of the systematic effort to misuse science, the bible and false history to justify enslaving blacks that America utilized.
Things like Blacks must be controlled, and are unable to make deep thought out decisions or understand right from wrong. It made most people able to ignore the inhumanity of the institution.
This led to Jim Crow and segregation under similar thoughts and pseudo-science like Eugenics.
That's a shitload of cultural baggage to ignore. You can look at a lot of responses on this topic- on a black and white fuck site, and we still see messed up justifications. Being in Europe though, there is almost a relief from some of the daily racial slights you can experience here.

Back