Tight vs loose

Tight vs loose pussy

• Tight

Votes: 35 35.4%
  • Loose and gaping

Votes: 64 64.6%

• Total voters
Loose, freshly fucked, I fall into my BBC slut wife's pussy, all the black guys always say it's tight LOL, it's loose to me
sounds like a win/win/win. you, your wife AND the guys that get to fuck her. how long have you been sharing her?

Cucky prefers it loose so he can last.

My cucky is fairly well hung, especially girthy. He now prefers to go second so that he can last.

both, i cant pick, they both feel amazing in a different way!
(y) Couldn't have said it any better.

i just like to add one thing. There's a too tight and too loose too. Of course those depend on the size of the penis too.
Too tight ... if it's a struggle to even get inside; too loose ... if the penis keeps falling out. :( Anything in between is just fine. :)

my ex's was kinda medium sized, i guess. i would feel her grip and friction, however she was also enabled to take much girthier dicks or objects without a problem. She was awesome! :hot:
my first LTR's pussy was quite wide; my dick didn't fall out of her though, just less friction, but also it meant good ******* supply for my penis, and the feeling was amazing too. ?
i vote for both. ;)

(y) Couldn't have said it any better.

i just like to add one thing. There's a too tight and too loose too. Of course those depend on the size of the penis too.
Too tight ... if it's a struggle to even get inside; too loose ... if the penis keeps falling out. :( Anything in between is just fine. :)

my ex's was kinda medium sized, i guess. i would feel her grip and friction, however she was also enabled to take much girthier dicks or objects without a problem. She was awesome! :hot:
my first LTR's pussy was quite wide; my dick didn't fall out of her though, just less friction, but also it meant good ******* supply for my penis, and the feeling was amazing too. ?
i vote for both. ;)
yeah, couldn't make up my mind, though I leaned toward and voted for tight, but you make good points. Depends, but when it's good, it's good...

My wife has a naturally tight pussy. She is petite overall-5’1”, 115#, very tight pussy even has a very sensitive-tiny clit. On the few times she has gotten a big cock-she’s come home pretty loose and with toys she does become loose as well. Her tight pussy is amazing-I tell her she has “magic pussy”. BUT fucking her after I’ve used a big toy on her and better yet the few times she has gotten some dick in her-the looseness and warmth is amazing. The best way to describe is fucking a warm, satin glove. So the answer is-it depends!

Back