Tight or Loose Pussy?

A large penis does not change your vagina in any way shape or form,,,,,(take it from a doctor, as i am one lol) the truth is, the only thing that stretch your pussy are things coming out of it, and not things going into it. IE babies.

My first wifes pussy wasnt tight and wasnt sloppy either after she had a baby could not tell any difference during our 4+ yrs of marriage she screwed a lot of guys and there is no telling how many times. The last time I screwed her before she left was still fantasic.

View attachment 423147
To all big black cock experts (and others!), would you consider Lida's pussy tight, loose or sloppy?
^^Thats that snapback right there, alotta suction when u enter that pussy

Ive had loose pussy and tight pussy. Tight pussy is good for long fucking session and really making a woman submit when u stretch her walls out. Loose pussy is fun for dp/quickies/hardcore *******. Both are fine as long as its not bottomed out pussy. Thats a problem

Every guy that I've had sex with had told me I'm really tight in fact if a guy has got a really big dick it hurts to take it at first but I think guys like that as they've all seemed to get an extra kick out of making me wince! My boyfriend is about as big as I can take without discomfort at first but I do like bigger now and then and love that overfilled stretched feeling!

Never really has an issue with loose pussy. I am pretty thick so it's just some pussy is easier for me to get my cock into.

I have two agree with the posts that say pussies return to their normal state. My fiance David still says I'm very tight despite having been swinging for eight years and almost exclusively black-only for the past four. I can get very loose and stretched after playing with a big guy or dildo, but it tends to return to normal after a few days. However, if you were to ask David what he prefers, without doubt this would be loose. He loves fingering me or having sex with me (if I let him) after I've been with a big guy. I don't really get much pleasure from this, as I can't really feel him, but he loves it and usually cums in seconds.

Back