Thoughts on being exposed...hot or scary?

This is my biggest fear that we are exposed. Not only has my wife let herself be filmed she hasn’t kept her face covered.

I’m convinced her ownership fanatic bull was filming actually scenes with her during some or all their overnights. She is pretty fuzzy about what all happened but I saw lights setup in a room.

That’s always been a point of contention between us.

This is my biggest fear that we are exposed. Not only has my wife let herself be filmed she hasn’t kept her face covered.

I’m convinced her ownership fanatic bull was filming actually scenes with her during some or all their overnights. She is pretty fuzzy about what all happened but I saw lights setup in a room.

That’s always been a point of contention between us.
Any time you take the chance of not being the host and controlling the place she is fucking, you take a chance of cameras. Just look around and see how many guys like the hidden camera stuff!

It kinda sounds like your wife doesn't care if people know. Maybe she secretly want it?

Any time you take the chance of not being the host and controlling the place she is fucking, you take a chance of cameras. Just look around and see how many guys like the hidden camera stuff!

It kinda sounds like your wife doesn't care if people know. Maybe she secretly want it?
It wasn’t a secret. She liked it because she said it made her feel even more dirty and so she let it happen. It’s a risk and a serious concern.

It wasn’t a secret. She liked it because she said it made her feel even more dirty and so she let it happen. It’s a risk and a serious concern.

All of this lifestyle is a risk. And we all have to think about that if we are going to live it. Any pics or videos taken even in private have a chance of being public. And even without any of those there is still a chance of being outed!

The excitement is the ******* of our addiction. Can we live without it to keep the chance of someone knowing?

I would say scary having spent a great deal of my life keeping my sexual exploits a secret. It was a different time than today, people held anything they saw as wrong against you with very little tolerance. There was always the fear of my actions effecting my family. Children for example can be very cruel because they will repeat what they heard at home to your baby. Often with no intent to hurt because they really don't understand the true meaning of the things they repeat to tease. In my life I've seen it go both ways among people in the swinger groups we were involved with. People who either told or had family find out. Those who had children walk away were devastated. Even if you were totally open with your children imagine the issue coming out in a group of their classmates if someone says your d.a.d lets other guys fuck your m.o.m. I think we owe it to our families to be discrete so our choices do no harm to them.
Cost me a very messy divorce. ******* still hold some grudges. Even divorced I stay under the radar. I don’t allow my private life to mingle with my professional career.

All of this lifestyle is a risk. And we all have to think about that if we are going to live it. Any pics or videos taken even in private have a chance of being public. And even without any of those there is still a chance of being outed!

The excitement is the ******* of our addiction. Can we live without it to keep the chance of someone knowing?
It’s absolutely a very real risk and fear of mine. All of her bulls took pictures and used their phones. Some were more into it than others. I was “made” to take some at times for them too. It was always part of the experience and consistent with my wife’s main theme.

The face and her talking (answering questions) is the part I’m most worried about being what exposes her online.

Back