Eager cuck looking for a wife to rp multiple scenes with

Hungryforrp

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hello All,

I have been searching for some time for a hot wife to help me roleplay out multiple scenes. I've put a lot of thought into these and i assure you they will be incredibly hot. I am a descriptive roleplayer and eager to help the right girl take care of all sorts of bulls.

Please message me if you are interested and I'd love to tell you more. Can't wait to meet all of you and thank you for your time!

Hello All,

I have been searching for some time for a hot wife to help me roleplay out multiple scenes. I've put a lot of thought into these and i assure you they will be incredibly hot. I am a descriptive roleplayer and eager to help the right girl take care of all sorts of bulls.

Please message me if you are interested and I'd love to tell you more. Can't wait to meet all of you and thank you for your time!
Would love to hear some of the scenes.

Would love to hear some of the
Would love to hear some of the scenes.
Ahh gosh there's so many. One of my favorite that I've never found anyone to play out with is taking my wife to a crowded club where she proceeds to over *******. I notice some rough looking guys staring at her hungrily all night but she refuses to leave. Later we are on the crowded and dark dance floor but she's ******* to the point I'm basically holding her up as we dance. One of the guys slips thru the crowd and without a word starts dancing with her from behind while I hold her. He then smirks at me as I notice him fumbling with his zipper and her skirt sliding up slightly. I'm as shocked as anyone when I then proceed to hold her steady for what follows.

I also would love to roleplay out one on our wedding day. Maybe the best man in the middle of our vows walks up behind her and takes her. Everyone is afraid of him so no one reacts and it proceeds up until he rams her up onto her toes and empties into her while I'm kissing my new bride.

There are others but i think you get the point lol

Back