OK Cucks, want to play Director? I'm looking for scene ideas.

First of all you are really a very very sexy woman besides a BBC slut! Secondly i believe there is a big gap in the interracial scence between blacked.com and cuckoldsessions.com which i believe are the 2 biggest names as far as cuckold couples watching videos is concerned. My wife for example really loves videos from blacked.com and its her number one choice by far every time she wants to watch a video. Her number one turn on in general is the black bull and the wife doing whatever they want and cuck following orders. Cuckoldsessions.com is mostly for cuckold couples where the cuck is lets say sissyfied and is more hardcore in my opinion. I believe that there should be a site with the fine picture quality, sensuality, plot based and not just straight sex after 1 minute like blacked.com has. Of course the theme should always be about cuckolding, cucks should always appear in the videos. They can be present in the same room, or the wife and the bull could lock the door so that he cant have access. The cuck can be sent to serve the bull or the couple. Drive them to the hotel, clean the bulls car, make them drinks, cooking for them etc. but all these should be shown in the videos. The cuck should always be locked wearing a cage. Of course the video should be 95% based on the relationship of the bull and the wife so for example if it a 40 minute video cuck should appear no more than 5 minutes. In the end of the video after the bull is done with his slut, they can do whatever they want. Cuddle and sleep while the cuck is instructed to sleep elsewhere, she can order the cuck to clean the bulls semen from her body, she can let the cuck go indide her as long as he is quick and wear condom or they can leave and go stay the night at the bulls place alone as a couple. Whatever they want. My opinion is that all these should be done using the blacked.com way meaning the videos should have the same finesse. I also believe the guys that play the role of the cuck shouldn't be as feminine as the cucks in cuckoldsessions. I assume its difficult to find cucks to participate in videos so maybe a solution could be to wear a light mask.
One last thing. A nice idea i believe could be to make mini series. For example in a mini series where you star could show how you and your cuck husband or boyfriend progress as a couple in lets say five epidodes. Imagine a Netflix for cuckold couples or Cuckflix!

First of all you are really a very very sexy woman besides a BBC slut! Secondly i believe there is a big gap in the interracial scence between blacked.com and cuckoldsessions.com which i believe are the 2 biggest names as far as cuckold couples watching videos is concerned. My wife for example really loves videos from blacked.com and its her number one choice by far every time she wants to watch a video. Her number one turn on in general is the black bull and the wife doing whatever they want and cuck following orders. Cuckoldsessions.com is mostly for cuckold couples where the cuck is lets say sissyfied and is more hardcore in my opinion. I believe that there should be a site with the fine picture quality, sensuality, plot based and not just straight sex after 1 minute like blacked.com has. Of course the theme should always be about cuckolding, cucks should always appear in the videos. They can be present in the same room, or the wife and the bull could lock the door so that he cant have access. The cuck can be sent to serve the bull or the couple. Drive them to the hotel, clean the bulls car, make them drinks, cooking for them etc. but all these should be shown in the videos. The cuck should always be locked wearing a cage. Of course the video should be 95% based on the relationship of the bull and the wife so for example if it a 40 minute video cuck should appear no more than 5 minutes. In the end of the video after the bull is done with his slut, they can do whatever they want. Cuddle and ******* while the cuck is instructed to ******* elsewhere, she can order the cuck to clean the bulls semen from her body, she can let the cuck go indide her as long as he is quick and wear condom or they can leave and go stay the night at the bulls place alone as a couple. Whatever they want. My opinion is that all these should be done using the blacked.com way meaning the videos should have the same finesse. I also believe the guys that play the role of the cuck shouldn't be as feminine as the cucks in cuckoldsessions. I assume its difficult to find cucks to participate in videos so maybe a solution could be to wear a light mask.
One last thing. A nice idea i believe could be to make mini series. For example in a mini series where you star could show how you and your cuck husband or boyfriend progress as a couple in lets say five epidodes. Imagine a Netflix for cuckold couples or Cuckflix!
Also, I noticed that you have a good eye for setting up pictures in a sensual way

Not all of these are necessarily cuckold, but IR. Also some of these things may have been done before, idk!

- couple swap as a white couple with a black couple. The black man fucks you noticeably better to the point where it makes your husband uncomfortable, but you can’t stop. Maybe even, the black woman isn’t enjoying herself with your husband as much.
(...)
Interesting entry point. But i would be too concerned about the Black wife not getting what she "deserves". i think a good development would be the Black wife being so overwhelmed by watching the outstanding sex between Harmoni and her own husband that she starts to develop an attraction toward Harmoni and softly swaps Harmoni's husband with her instead. She will enter a lustful triad with her hubby and Harmoni, however concentrating on Harmoni more than on who she can have on a daily basis anyway (her husband, obviously).
Also i'd like to see a positive outcome for Harmoni's husband as well. After noticing his shortcomings and being left to see the threesome with his wife as the center he finds himself turned on so much by watching alone that he even likes this sort of "foursome" more than if he would be a more active part. He will show a very contented face and thank both the Black man and Woman for taking care of his wife's sexual needs so well, and make clear that he actually prefers watching his wife having good sex to giving bad sex to the other wife.
The key is that this progression takes place so naturally and puts everybody (all four!) in a much happier and more satisfied place. The scene could end with a little chit-chat after the fact and the two couples, still steaming from the hot sex, already arranging for the next meeting.

Alex’s boss, Tyrone, pressured him to invite him for dinner so he could meet Alex’s wife. He obviously liked what he saw, because he casually mentioned that after dinner he was going to fuck Kara. Alex started to object, but Tyrone told him to shut up if he still wanted his job. Kara was largely silent about having just heard that she was about to be fucked by another man. She nervously cleared the plates and then went to sit next to Tyrone, who beckoned her to the couch. Soon her clothes were off and Tyrone’s large cock was inside her, fucking her. Her huge tits jiggled and slapped together with each thrust. Tyrone used Kara’s vagina for over an hour before switching to her asshole. She tried to fend him off, but he ****** his long fat dong up her rectum anyway. Keeping her asshole impaled on his shaft, he walked her into the bedroom for more fucking. It was a couple of weeks later Tyrone informed Alex and Kara that he had decided to put a black b**y in her belly to’ grow her tits some more’. The good news was that Alex would be getting a raise to help cover the costs. The bad news was that Alex wasn’t allowed near Kara’s pussy while they tried to get pregnant. It didn’t take long. In six weeks she was knocked up by Tyrone’s potent seed. Alex witnessed his wife’s body transforming to give birth to another man’s offspring. He was regularly ****** to ream Kara after anal with Tyrone, and even to lick Tyrone’s huge cock clean if it came out dirty.

View attachment 6300879
Source for the pic?

I recently crossed over 100 scenes shot in my adult career. I am looking forward to the next 100! But I would like to help you all along in your fantasies, (if possible) so I started this thread to let you give me your ideas for hot cuckold scenes (or non cuckold too).

Thank you all for any help you can give!
HarmoniView attachment 6099219View attachment 6099226
I love scenes especially the cheating scenes

. Most of the cuckolds who watch these movies have femdom tendencies....well my idea is cuckold humiliation. As hard as making him wear women's clothes. And make him suck the BBC...and also make your bull...pee on him. I think it will be something legendary.. The important thing is to increase the amount of humiliation terribly

If you are inclined to a higher level of perversions within UT all I can definitely throw many extreme kinky plots ti you buf the cuckold theme Gets closer to home and in ludes themes of blackmail, Intergenerational sex NO Step NOTHING alcohol and ******* use as well as exploitation and Racplay.( Ala Dogfarts WMMGB but way more realistic..?

You walk into a bedroom and have a naked cuck slave hooked to a leash. You have lingerie on and tell your cuck that your bull is coming over soon to fuck you. You climb into bed and tell your cuck to start licking your feet to warm you up. He starts licking and sucking your feet and then there is a knock on the door. Your cuck crawls to the door and opens it and there is a big black bull standing there. He walks in and he takes off his clothes. You tell the cuck to suck him to get him hard for you. He goes to work on him while you sit and smile and masterbate. After a while you tell the cuck to kiss his cock and then tell the bull to fuck you. The bull gets on the bed and starts with foreplay and then starts fucking you while the cuck is kneeling by the bed.
After a while the bull pulls out and you tell your cuck to clean his cock off. He slurps up the cream and then goes back to fucking you. You tell the cuck that he is going to have to clean up your pussy after he cums in it. After many fucking positions, he cums in your pussy. The bull pulls out and you tell the cuck to clean his cock before he gets to clean your pussy. When your bulls cock is clean you tell him he can dine on your pussy while the bull watches. He eats you for a long time and then you tell him to lay on his back so you can let the cum drip into his mouth. After he is done, you tell the cuck to start licking your feet again. Then then the bull is ready to go again and he jacks off on your feet and the cuck has to lick up all the cum. You tell the bull to come back again tomorrow for another round.

Back