Thoughts on being Arm Candy?

Dorion Marcus

Male
Real Person
From
LA, US
Hey everybody, I see a rather "well-off" couple. Normally I just go and service the wife and I'm on my way. But recently they've been inviting me to events, black-tie, fundraisers, dinners, etc. I can sense other people's intrigue, because I have no actual connection to the couple, business or otherwise. Sometimes I feel out of place going with them to events. So how do you all deal with public encounters that may be outside your element?

Hey everybody, I see a rather "well-off" couple. Normally I just go and service the wife and I'm on my way. But recently they've been inviting me to events, black-tie, fundraisers, dinners, etc. I can sense other people's intrigue, because I have no actual connection to the couple, business or otherwise. Sometimes I feel out of place going with them to events. So how do you all deal with public encounters that may be outside your element?
Ask lightly probing questions wait for the response then, create a dialogue within your realm of comfort and expertise. Also, read alot and keep up with current events...the very intelligent brother with a good physique can network and make connexxxions that benefit him. Lastly, the couple you're accompanying to any events...get the Coles notes version to prepare and then, perform....

Ask lightly probing questions wait for the response then, create a dialogue within your realm of comfort and expertise. Also, read alot and keep up with current events...the very intelligent brother with a good physique can network and make connexxxions that benefit him. Lastly, the couple you're accompanying to any events...get the Coles notes version to prepare and then, perform....
I can hold a conversation and mingle just fine. I'm referring to how I appear to others. When people ask how we know each other, or when the wife is affectionate, feeling me up, kissing me. These things attract attention and I'm curious if others experience this, and how they deal with it.

I can hold a conversation and mingle just fine. I'm referring to how I appear to others. When people ask how we know each other, or when the wife is affectionate, feeling me up, kissing me. These things attract attention and I'm curious if others experience this, and how they deal with it.
Well, this is where communication plays an important role prior to the party with the couple....cannot control how others view you because it's their perspective but, you can ask the couple prior to the party how they want you to interact with them and other guests.

Well, this is where communication plays an important role prior to the party with the couple....cannot control how others view you because it's their perspective but, you can ask the couple prior to the party how they want you to interact with them and other guests.
There lies the problem, we act as if I'm just accompanying them. But the wife does things that aren't discreet, and that bring attention to us, kissing me, sitting on my lap, rubbing my crotch. I know she like attention, I just find it odd. Like she's trying boast that she has a black stud or something. I could be wrong, or it could be because I live in the south, and that racial element is lingering.

There lies the problem, we act as if I'm just accompanying them. But the wife does things that aren't discreet, and that bring attention to us, kissing me, sitting on my lap, rubbing my crotch. I know she like attention, I just find it odd. Like she's trying boast that she has a black stud or something. I could be wrong, or it could be because I live in the south, and that racial element is lingering.
You're not wrong she's also, publicly exposing her "POWER" but, recognise her friends will be discreet; otherwise, she wouldn't be so bold in her sexual conduct. No doubt the others at the events have skeltons in their closet. Personally, I would just play along and maintain a cool demeanor with her being extremely flirtatious

My wife went to several functions as arm candy for her black lovers. She always dressed special, made sure to show plenty of skin and always wore her weddings rings so that people knew she was married but was going to be plowed by a black stud that night.

Sounds hot. Wife has done that previously a few times. For her it was showing off for all the other MWF’s and making them really wonder what she does and how good it probably is. . Part of the game. Think about how many white wife’s saw the subtle or no so subtle show- became aroused and banged their unsuspecting husbands later that night thinking about it.

If you feel uncomfortable you shouldn’t go and just tell them. They will understand. There are a ton of guys who won’t feel uncomfortable and in fact will get off on it as much as the couple.

He’s married as am I, so they think we are married!
Over our time together, hubby has expressed his concern with befriending wife of master to help facilitate the development of our cucking!
It’s worked!
She’s oblivious!
So we go to another state and act out our very real affections!
hubby loves it!

sometimes we all hold hands! Now that’s hot!!!

He’s married as am I, so they think we are married!
Over our time together, hubby has expressed his concern with befriending wife of master to help facilitate the development of our cucking!
It’s worked!
She’s oblivious!
So we go to another state and act out our very real affections!
hubby loves it!

sometimes we all hold hands! Now that’s hot!!!
Hope Master's wife is eventually included in playtime...part of the love of the LS is upfront fun of living the fantasies while, exploring desired KINKS....

Nope! She has no idea about our cucking! She can’t know! She’s still upstate, until the summer!
which is a dream come true! It’s open season!
Sleep overs galore!!
I know it’s for a short time, so we’ve been using every second! I called OBGYN to confirm that pill was effective with increased sexual activity!
they laughed!
that would be a serious kink in our plans!

if he approached me, and wife was ok, husband and I would serve them both! I’d submit willingly!
Master has mentioned his desires to have two women sucking his dick at the same time, and that idea is so hot!

his wife is gorgeous! I’d 69 her while he switched between us both!

Nope! She has no idea about our cucking! She can’t know! She’s still upstate, until the summer!
which is a dream come true! It’s open season!
Sleep overs galore!!
I know it’s for a short time, so we’ve been using every second! I called OBGYN to confirm that pill was effective with increased sexual activity!
they laughed!
that would be a serious kink in our plans!

if he approached me, and wife was ok, husband and I would serve them both! I’d submit willingly!
Master has mentioned his desires to have two women sucking his dick at the same time, and that idea is so hot!

his wife is gorgeous! I’d 69 her while he switched between us both!
So, future exploits will potentially commence in the summer with Master's wife....69 is a nice introduction to the throuple....

Sounds hot. Wife has done that previously a few times. For her it was showing off for all the other MWF’s and making them really wonder what she does and how good it probably is. . Part of the game. Think about how many white wife’s saw the subtle or no so subtle show- became aroused and banged their unsuspecting husbands later that night thinking about it.

If you feel uncomfortable you shouldn’t go and just tell them. They will understand. There are a ton of guys who won’t feel uncomfortable and in fact will get off on it as much as the couple.
We had a discussion and you are completely right. She explained to me that she wanted to show off for the other women. It was her way of saying she has a black stud that she plays with. I've been warming up to the idea. And now I'm excited for our next outing because I plan on playing my role. And even upping the ante.

I get so fuckin wet when master and I are out in another town, walking arm in arm… I’m his!
cuck is walking behind us!
Master slaps me ass, we play footsie, we touch, kiss!!! I Fuckin LOVE IT!!!!A
I get so fuckin wet when master and I are out in another town, walking arm in arm… I’m his!
cuck is walking behind us!
Master slaps me ass, we play footsie, we touch, kiss!!! I Fuckin LOVE IT!!!!
That's hot. I'm starting to embrace it more now. I'm excited to see how she shows off at our next outing.

Back