Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

i hqad been pleading with sammy to have a permanent one as she had been using temp ones going out but they didnt last a night of fucking hard the would be faded rubbed out and look awful when she got home but she wouldnt have one mainly becuause the local tattooist would ask questions
she went away to spain with two guys one was her boss the other his cousin for a week
when she came home she surprised me when she threw herself on the bed and i dived down to see the mess she brought home for me and i saw it staring at me i just couldnt believe she had had it done
they had been drinking and walking back to the hotel at night and went past a tattoo studio and told Ged and her boss she wanted one so they went in and she had one done
after doing the tattoo he smeared vaseline over it quite liberally and his fingers found her clit, she said he looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and he just slid three vaselined fingers in her like he had known her all his lifeView attachment 6067362
That was a hell of a business trip!

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!Black
I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Don’t think the black bull needs reminding t that he owns ur oussy. Perhaps temp to start

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
I think there are so amazing and beautiful! I have never seen one until I joined this site

I got mine done last week and here in Miami because my bull told me to it wasn't as bad as the one on my ankle

Back