Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results
Would like to know where you had it done. Wife is interested and wants it done by a black tattoo artist.

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results

Did you at least blow him afterwards??

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
They‘re sexy as hell!

Back