Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

The issue is 95% of the people here dont think about tomorrow or next week let alone next year.
For men. That’s called thinking with the wrong head! LoL 😝
For women. I am not sure of what body part they’re thinking with? Maybe the head of the clit?!

Beautiful! even one of my black bulls asked me to make one like this, without telling my husband. I'm very tempted because the idea excites me too but the fact of the irreversible choice scares me.. now I'm using the removable ones. Anyway beautiful compliments
i think that is something the husband should be aware (imho)

i hqad been pleading with sammy to have a permanent one as she had been using temp ones going out but they didnt last a night of fucking hard the would be faded rubbed out and look awful when she got home but she wouldnt have one mainly becuause the local tattooist would ask questions
she went away to spain with two guys one was her boss the other his cousin for a week
when she came home she surprised me when she threw herself on the bed and i dived down to see the mess she brought home for me and i saw it staring at me i just couldnt believe she had had it done
they had been drinking and walking back to the hotel at night and went past a tattoo studio and told Ged and her boss she wanted one so they went in and she had one done
after doing the tattoo he smeared vaseline over it quite liberally and his fingers found her clit, she said he looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and he just slid three vaselined fingers in her like he had known her all his lifeView attachment 6067362
what a wonderful wife!! lol

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results
Damn, that's so fucking sexy!

Ho appena ricevuto un qos sul mio tumulo domenica. Terzo qos. Ho camminato è con una foto. L'artista ha chiesto dove e io ho indicato. Ha detto naturalmente.

Ho usato super intorpidito applicato spesso e coperto con un involucro surran un'ora prima del tatuaggio.
Scelta migliore

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
I like ankle and my cuckold been nagging me for new tits. Wss insukted coc they perfect. After in the LS and QiS. I made him pay for huge forgoes tits. I never let him near them. Whern recovered I went got in in my cleavage. Discreet if needed. I got my bull o eve and wanted him ti fuck them with his bbc. He dame over them and made cuck cllean then and his face when he saw my ♠️

I like ankle and my cuckold been nagging me for new tits. Wss insukted coc they perfect. After in the LS and QiS. I made him pay for huge forgoes tits. I never let him near them. Whern recovered I went got in in my cleavage. Discreet if needed. I got my bull o eve and wanted him ti fuck them with his bbc. He dame over them and made cuck cllean then and his face when he saw my ♠️
Meant to add. I would rather make cuck ne bald. Get one done same place abd show my bull and gf next time with his cage I’ll be nice let him have temp. 🤣

Back