Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
I have my spade on my ass definitely love it and it didn’t hurt !!! I was thinking on putting it above my pussy but thought it would be easier to see on my ass in the summer at the beach

Attachments

• 689ABD76-112A-458E-BCBB-C73D677C1902.jpeg
    689ABD76-112A-458E-BCBB-C73D677C1902.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 450
I have my spade on my ass definitely love it and it didn’t hurt !!! I was thinking on putting it above my pussy but thought it would be easier to see on my ass in the summer at the beach
Nice of you to make that commitment. Would love to see it exposed instead of covered but thats just me. Wastes time for black men that know what it means and to approach you

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Lori,

Tatoo artists will not even flinch, they are used to lots of different things.

I have no tattoos but do wear temporary ones a lot. Not interested in anything permanent lol
We certainly agree with that process. We've used the temporary ones for several years, and they work just fine. People who know what to look for spot them quickly. Especially black men. Only one black man has gotten past the looking stage, and that was on vacation several years ago. We have all the fun with none of the hassle.

Back