Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 313007531_667776078331575_1591163239943480687_n.gif
    313007531_667776078331575_1591163239943480687_n.gif
    189.5 KB · Views: 5,039
I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
The norm ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

There is no real "protocol" for broaching the subject with an artist. Just tell him/her what you want and they'll make it happen (unless you ask for something they have issues with, of course). Any artist would likely do this. It's a very simple tat. The artist will likely ask why you chose it and you can answer truthfully if you want, or just say something to the effect of you enjoy card games or whatnot.

That's GREAT Lori, my wife is also looking at getting a QoS tattoo

Wife uses temp tattoos to get used to the idea and make sure the location is desirable. Lots of fun with those til you get a real one.
Yah, she's had a temp tattoo while getting bbc before. In fact, I THINK it may have been someone on here that sent them to us..but se sure did use them.

Attachments

• 8e5f13a3-af81-4c70-887b-14306fba00e8.png
    8e5f13a3-af81-4c70-887b-14306fba00e8.png
    710.8 KB · Views: 3,919
Get it. It would look great on you. Random tattoos that you see on people in your everyday life that look good with well defined lines, ask them who the artist is. Take a picture, even to one you have above or search for others on google or bing. Tell the artist this is what you want and where. Can't wait to see it when its done

Absolutely the best spot for a BBC king to know your stance, and for a cuck to understand where and what he'll never experience..

The absolute sexiest place for it!

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results

Attachments

• 75096724-417D-4712-A4C2-3409396C28BB.jpeg
    75096724-417D-4712-A4C2-3409396C28BB.jpeg
    399.3 KB · Views: 4,478
Back