Thoughts of young White Queens of Spade

Hello everyone! :) Just recently I have discovered the whole new world of Interracial Love. I have been dating exclusively Black guys for over a year now. Not only I have become more satisfied sexually than ever, but also more aware, like observing the generational shift. So many young White women date Black guys only, and so many whitebois found their role in this Blacked new world order. ;) I know sooo many White girls who are in a serious relationship with a handsome Black man, and so many "friendzoned" whitebois who can't get over those girls. They just hang around them and play a role of a "helpful friend", by, for example, giving them and their boyfriend ride home from a party when they are ******* and can't drive. The whiteboi then gets sent back home, while his high-school or college crush spends the night filled with passionate sex (and I'm not just assuming that, I know many first-hand or second-hand stories like that - we girls also have our own "locker-room talks" :p ).

I would like to hear thoughts about this beautiful BNWO we already live in from women that have chosen similar lifestyle themselves (and not being introduced by a white cuck). I just want to know 100% Female perspective: what motivates you to be BBC only? How do you view all those frustrated whiebois around you? Are they intimitated when they see you with your Black Man?

With all honesty to me this is SOOOO HOT! I feel so good being part of it, and I feel so liberated by being white-dicklet free for over 3 years. To those girls who never had sex with a white guy: you didn't lose anything! LOL

I thought it's a silly question, because how can you tell if a girl is "Black only" just by looking at her? (unless she has a QoS tattoo lol). But now that I think of it...

I still see some White girls dating white dudes, but each time such a girl decides to liberate herself from weak whitebois and change her dating patterns it's PERMANENT. As we all know the saying "once you go Black, you never go back"! ;) So it's safe to assume that a girl who has tried Chocolate goodness will never want to settle for something less. It is impossible to give any numbers, but it's obvious that this is becoming a new norm for an attractive White female, to be Black only.

I thought it's a silly question, because how can you tell if a girl is "Black only" just by looking at her? (unless she has a QoS tattoo lol). But now that I think of it...

I still see some White girls dating white dudes, but each time such a girl decides to liberate herself from weak whitebois and change her dating patterns it's PERMANENT. As we all know the saying "once you go Black, you never go back"! ;) So it's safe to assume that a girl who has tried Chocolate goodness will never want to settle for something less. It is impossible to give any numbers, but it's obvious that this is becoming a new norm for an attractive White female, to be Black only.
:qos::qos::qos::qos::sex::threesome::love:

get verified
Says someone who is unverified.

I'll get verified when I feel like it, or when I will want to meet people from here. At the moment I don't seek anyone, as not only I'm married to a cuck, but also currently am in a stable relationship with My Bull. If people don't believe Me for some reason (like is it really that hard to believe that in 2020 a White woman leads this kind of lifestyle? LOL) that's their problem. Just don't bother Me with your needy sexual frustration - you probably can't masturbate to my posts in peace because you're not sure if it's real :ROFLMAO: Go somewhere else.

I'll get verified when I feel like it, or when I will want to meet people from here. At the moment I don't seek anyone, as not only I'm married to a cuck, but also currently am in a stable relationship with My Bull. If people don't believe Me for some reason (like is it really that hard to believe that in 2020 a White woman leads this kind of lifestyle? LOL) that's their problem. Just don't bother Me with your needy sexual frustration - you probably can't masturbate to my posts in peace because you're not sure if it's real :ROFLMAO: Go somewhere else.
Ok then I'll say it. Get verified. (respectfully)

Is this a convention around here, that random people just get to spam in other's topic and try to enforce something that isn't mandatory?
Domina, well, it IS a thread you initially post (you're the OP) in a forum asking for thoughts & reflections on the topic from other people. When you ask for others comments, not all are going to agree with yours, you know?
We have so many members who are "guys" posting as "females" here ... verification does help if you wish people to take your posts seriously.
I guess my only question to you would be "IF its so good being with all your black men, why stay married to a wimpy white guy?" ... Maybe you could invite him to join you on here, some night, and let him read what you say/think about him.
The loneliest time in a person's life is when you are entering retirement and have NO ONE to share your retirement years. Might wish to think of that before assuming a bunch of black men will be hanging around when you're in your retirement years ... ain't gonna happen.

Not once I have expressed any interest in others' opinion regarding my verification. This is simply off-topic. If people don't take me seriously then why are you looking at my thread? No one is forsing you. Clearly some people have too much spear time. ;)

I'd love to disagree with people who actually read what I have to say. You just love to mansplain but don't care about reading. I am married to a white cuckold, and the quote that you produced isn't mine, nor even remotely represents what I have written in here. Have a good night.

Last edited:

Lol why should a white guy get verified? No one pretends to be a white cuck, but tons of people pretend to be girls online, which is what youre doing right now.

Obvious catfish is obvious

Imagine being a grown person and using words like beta and alpha to try and describe human interactions, silly nonsense.

But let me be slightly on topic, yes there is more dating across the racial lines these days, I would vager to bet that most people that do don’t actually believe in some racialized version of the great replacement theory (racist conspiracy theory).

Don’t you think that once you start talking about some black world order, betas and other nonsense that maybe this thread would fit better in the extreme section? You would get a better response in there as well, it’s filled of unverified dudes role playing as females.

Imagine being a person with kinks. I'd never thought I would have to explain it on a forum like this... Is it so difficult to understand that some people may enjoy the race-play, domination, etc? Not everyone has a vanilla mindset. Also, if you're married to a person who has very strong reactions to certain terminology and scenarios, you learn to love it too (the power it gives you over that person may be one of the reasons).

Imagine being a person with kinks. I'd never thought I would have to explain it on a forum like this... Is it so difficult to understand that some people may enjoy the race-play, domination, etc? Not everyone has a vanilla mindset. Also, if you're married to a person who has very strong reactions to certain terminology and scenarios, you learn to love it too (the power it gives you over that person may be one of the reasons).
That's how I got my ex wife into it. And my ex girlfriend got me into the scene. Before her, I was a man whore for women. I still am but she managed to get me into being a closet bisexual. I'm glad I was open minded about this journey

Hello everyone! :) Just recently I have discovered the whole new world of Interracial Love. I have been dating exclusively Black guys for over a year now. Not only I have become more satisfied sexually than ever, but also more aware, like observing the generational shift. So many young White women date Black guys only, and so many whitebois found their role in this Blacked new world order. ;) I know sooo many White girls who are in a serious relationship with a handsome Black man, and so many "friendzoned" whitebois who can't get over those girls. They just hang around them and play a role of a "helpful friend", by, for example, giving them and their boyfriend ride home from a party when they are ******* and can't drive. The whiteboi then gets sent back home, while his high-school or college crush spends the night filled with passionate sex (and I'm not just assuming that, I know many first-hand or second-hand stories like that - we girls also have our own "locker-room talks" :p ).

I would like to hear thoughts about this beautiful BNWO we already live in from women that have chosen similar lifestyle themselves (and not being introduced by a white cuck). I just want to know 100% Female perspective: what motivates you to be BBC only? How do you view all those frustrated whiebois around you? Are they intimitated when they see you with your Black Man?

With all honesty to me this is SOOOO HOT! I feel so good being part of it, and I feel so liberated by being white-dicklet free for over 3 years. To those girls who never had sex with a white guy: you didn't lose anything! LOL
I'm not the expert when it comes to statistics, but as of this year, there has been a pretty good percentage of black men/ white women relationships in america and possibly other countries. In my area in the west coast in southern california, most women here are very liberal and down to earth and don't mind dating outside their race or comfort zone. I've had my share of being in a relationship with an Older Italian Woman this summer, but unfortunately it didn't last long due to our lifestyle differences, but we had a great time together intimately as best friends and as a couple. Hopefully when things are better in society, most people will want to date again possibly and hook up. I believe the BNWO movement is alive and thriving on platforms such as this one and the people who are 100% authentic & considerate keep it going beautifully. With Cuckolding and any other form of kinks most people are into, i still have allot to learn about it, but i am definitely into tantra and how to feel in the body when i'm having sex with a beautiful woman to give each other incredible experiences that can not only support our health but also evolve us as human beings. Sending you many blessings your way including everyone reading this 🙏🏾🥰💯.

Last edited:
I wonder if this forum really attracts so many catfish, or perhaps this argument is used by betas who try to ******* woman to upload her photos.

Either way, too bad not a single person have replied here on topic.

Or you could just verify instead of complaining, but we all know why you really CANT verify so you can keep pretending to be something you really aren't. Get therapy

Back