This one is for BBCs

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
  • Would it up set you to learn a Husband / Boy friend had helped write her post?
  • Would it up set you to learn a husband / Boy friend was reviewing the replies to help her find you?
  • Would it up set you to get a call from a Husband / Boy friend arranging a time to meet for coffee with them?
  • Would it up set you if the Husband / Boy friend suggested going to a clinic to be tested?
  • Would it up set you if the Husband / Boy friend took the two of you to the clinic, arranged for the tests and paid for them? If this would mean bare back sex with the Wife / Girl friend?
  • Would you like dates to be held “IN” is place so you can use his bed?
  • Would you like dates to be held “HOTEL”?
  • Would you like dates to be at your place if and over night drop off policy?
  • Would you like date to be at your place with a drop off and pick up policy?
  • Would you like the dates to happen only on non sports on tv nights?

• Would it up set you to learn a Husband / Boy friend had helped write her post?

No.

• Would it up set you to learn a husband / Boy friend was reviewing the replies to help her find you?

To a certain degree. Conversation should be as organic as possible. Especially meeting online.

• Would it up set you to get a call from a Husband / Boy friend arranging a time to meet for coffee with them?

No, I prefer touching basis with the hubby anyway.

• Would it up set you if the Husband / Boy friend suggested going to a clinic to be tested?

No.

• Would it up set you if the Husband / Boy friend took the two of you to the clinic, arranged for the tests and paid for them? If this would mean bare back sex with the Wife / Girl friend?

No.

• Would you like dates to be held “IN” is place so you can use his bed?

Preferably a hotel.

• Would you like dates to be held “HOTEL”?

Of course.

• Would you like dates to be at your place if and over night drop off policy?

This depends entirely on familiarity and how close I am with the other party.

• Would you like date to be at your place with a drop off and pick up policy?

Preferably, a hotel, but pick-up drop-off expectations are mandatory.

• Would you like the dates to happen only on non sports on tv nights?

This is a bit irrelevant.

The reason i asked about the Husband / Boy Friend screening replies is that a fair number are either rude in tone, offensive in nature to either my self or the lady. Now as far as the sports nights. We have found the greatest number of no shows happen on sports on tv nights.

Might i ask why hotels?

The reason i asked about the Husband / Boy Friend screening replies is that a fair number are either rude in tone, offensive in nature to either my self or the lady. Now as far as the sports nights. We have found the greatest number of no shows happen on sports on tv nights.

Might i ask why hotels?

Hotels provide equal footing as far as power dynamics go. Especially if it’s an environment where all parties chip in.

Thank you for taking the time to get back with your incite. It helps a bit. Since i help just over a dozen ladies and eight gentleman. Now this is not a weekly thing for most of them i would say once every four to six months. And for most it is simplely a matter of making a few phone calls to see who is available.

When i started it was a motel that was near by where ever we were. We found there was preformace issues due to not being able to relax and enjoy the moment for all concerned. Then we moved on to hotels that had pools and hot tubs and restaurants and the rooms were a bit bigger and nicer. I could get away from them if need be but still be there. Now we get either a hotel suite or and AirBNB

When we started it was trashy clothes on the lady and slutty sleep wear not something ladies are comfortable in. Now it’s nice clothes a bit tight but not something that draws too much attention. As for sleep wear i have found that standard three button two piece works best for all as it lets all of us take our time to enjoy the moment. I have found that ladies are more open to showing their bottom half than their breasts. I have found that most guys like to show off their top half.

We found that asking for testing lowered the stress levels of all concerned and drasticaly reduced the number of no shows.

Should i continue

Back