Think I was born to be a cuck

Hi all,
I'm a 28 year old white boi from NW Europe and I've been looking into cuckolding and interracial cuckolding for a while now and I think a cuck is what I was born to be.

I am single and now I wonder, if I have had this realization, and I'm willing to possibly consider entering a cuckold marriage where we start from day 1, what should I do next then?

Also, what do you think about it if I already know I might be interested in stuff like sissification, chastity, and possibly even more extreme forms of feminization, possibly even changing my sex etc.? I'm open to consider things like that, as I have to admit that is part of what drew me to this in the first place. I haven't acted upon it yet, but I think I have had transsexual/shemale-like feelings for many years, so thoughts like that appeal to me.

I would like tips on positive ways for me to deal with thoughts like this?
I don't hate myself for who I am, I think I am a slightly feminine white boi so I want to join the ranks of those who eventually become completely humiliateted, demasculinized, sissy faggot no-dick-having losers. This is what I truly AM. And maybe I want to get a pussy in the end also.

- 28 year old white boi dreaming of becoming a sissified, feminized cuck.

Back