Things that UPSET White Guys!

At first I thought this post was tongue-in-cheek sarcasm and a flippant joke. But after some of the comments. I find it just ridiculous and stupid at best.
Want to know what makes white guys upset this kind of ignorance.

13. Telling or asking a White guy if he has a problem with Interracial sex and waiting patiently until he gives you an exasperated, "NO. Of course not! I'm not racist. Please. Please. Let me watch! How dare you suggest I'd be upset. It's my right as a White guy to watch you with your Superior Black Lover. I'm very upset, you'd think this would upset me."

14. Suggesting to a White boy he might not be upset by Interracial Breeding. And waiting patiently until he angrily begs you to include him somehow, getting very UPSET at the thought you might not.
It’d be better if the boy was giving an chance to breed by being the last one having to wear a condom just so the the White girl can get up and flash it down the toilet since he was the last one?

Let's make a list of things that makes White guys MAD!

1. Black Men being called MEN...
2. White boys being called boys....
3. Black Men talking to White girls.
4. Black Men being more confident with White girls.
5. Black Men holding hands with White girls.
6. Black Men kissing White girls.
7. Black Men being invited over to the rooms of White girls, when White boys are grounded or shy.
8. Black Men being promoted alongside White girls.
9. Black Men being preferred Sexually by White girls.
10. White girls asking for Black Cock pics, but NEVER asking for White pee pee pics.
11. White girls take Big Black Cock.
12. White girls MAKING Black Babies.

Can we think of more?

A) Stop drinking all my beer. I expect to find a few when I get home.
B) Put the Toilet Seat down when done. I don’t need the hassle in the middle of the night when she splashes down.
C) Stop trying to get the ******* to call you Uncle. They are young not stupid.
D) Put wet towels in the clothes hamper. I don’t need the hassle as well
E) Put used condoms in the garbage, not on the floor.
F) Don’t turn the radio, tv, stereo volume way up.
G) Don’t change the alarm clock settings I have to get up for work.
H) Put the milk back in the fridge when done with it. If you ******* the last of it mark it on the list to be replaced and don’t put the empty cartoon back in the fridge, same goes for the orange juice.
I) When taking the wife out to dinner, stop getting her to pay, same goes for when you get a hotel / motel.

Gotta be careful when making using the "all" generalization. A minority of white guys probably fall into all categories. More fall into less categories. And some, like guys on this site, not only do not fit into any category, but get sexually turned on by the categories.

It really isn't a White boys World anymore. And that's a good thing. You are worthless and submissive and you like it.
It's a black mens world now and they have superior cocks and are far superior in bed and can satisfy women so much better especially white women. Yes I do love it. I love seeing beautiful white women choosing black only as it turns me on and makes my inferior white dick hard.

Just love the Idea that it was ever a white guys world. I have seen the support payment the court has ordered for ex wives and *******. I am talking in the order of five grand a month per kid and ten grand for the wife.!

However the tables are turning. An ex girl friend got caught with 3x the limit while driving. Tried the line that she had ******* at home to take care of. Judge asked their ages. 22, 25 and twins 27.

It did not help to have her church minister as a character witness. As for the black guy up next infront of the judge he got the same time for ******* driving only difference was his wife was real pissed he was so stupid.

Back