Things that UPSET White Guys!

Just another racially dividing post. Have so many people telling me this is the thing that causes a lot to stop visiting the site. This is so untrue on so many levels with a lot of white guys

Implying that white guys get upset by any of this especially on a site like this. Causes some people certain feelings about others based on speculation. You can't tell me that thoughts like this doesn't cause people to look at others differently

Implying that white guys get upset by any of this especially on a site like this. Causes some people certain feelings about others based on speculation. You can't tell me that thoughts like this doesn't cause people to look at others differently

You're acting like everything here should be taken literally, and you're forgetting the fantasy and role playing that many people engage in. If you don't like, appreciate, or agree with a thread like this, you're better off staying out of it.

The problem is most people don't look at this type of thread as part of role playing and last I checked this was a site where people could pose their opinion if you don't like that maybe you should move on as well

Just another racially dividing post. Have so many people telling me this is the thing that causes a lot to stop visiting the site. This is so untrue on so many levels with a lot of white guys

How is interacial sex dividing?

It is the most LITERAL form of unity. What more unity could you want?

Interracial sex and fantasy like this is the most literal way of bringing the races together and making racists look ridiculous losers.

What more could you want?

Explain to me what about this is divisive?

Only a real racist would be offended by this. Normal White people support this humor and message.

Attachments

• D1LkbqPWsAE3l4O.jpeg
    D1LkbqPWsAE3l4O.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 87

Maybe I see what you mean. You mean that Black men will look at White men and FEEL that the white boys aren't fully supportive?

I don't think that's an issue. If the White boys are on a site like this then they have already accepted reality.

How is interacial sex dividing?

It is the most LITERAL form of unity. What more unity could you want?

Interracial sex and fantasy like this is the most literal way of bringing the races together and making racists look ridiculous losers.

What more could you want?
This original post was not about sex

Explain to me what about this is divisive?

Only a real racist would be offended by this. Normal White people support this humor and message.
Seeing as you don't know me personally I'll let the racist comment slide and even as humor it's still implying one group is weak minded about their feelings toward another group

Maybe I see what you mean. You mean that Black men will look at White men and FEEL that the white boys aren't fully supportive?

I don't think that's an issue. If the White boys are on a site like this then they have already accepted reality.
And I wasn't the one placing something with that implication you are. I was stating my thoughts on the post

Seeing as every point needs to be explained I will let you wallow in your sad little life. Have fun cause God knows I'm going to with whatever race of man without thinking one is better than the other byeeee

And I wasn't the one placing something with that implication you are. I was stating my thoughts on the post

I don't think you make any sense at all. Implications of what? You seem a little sensitive about the fact that some white girls like me actually have sexual desires.

I think this gym is a good idea by the way. Don't you?

Attachments

• D4PsgEgXkAAgHfv.jpeg
    D4PsgEgXkAAgHfv.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 118
Back