Things that UPSET White Guys!

1. Black Men being called MEN... NO PROBLEM
2. White boys being called boys.... STUPID
3. Black Men talking to White girls. NO PROBLEM
4. Black Men being more confident with White girls. NOT TRUE
5. Black Men holding hands with White girls. NO PROBLEM
6. Black Men kissing White girls. NO PROBLEM
7. Black Men being invited over to the rooms of White girls, when White boys are grounded or shy. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING ??????
8. Black Men being promoted alongside White girls. NO PROBLEM
9. Black Men being preferred Sexually by White girls. NO PROBLEM
10. White girls asking for Black Cock pics, but NEVER asking for White pee pee pics. YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WOMEN
11. White girls take Big Black Cock. NO PROBLEM
12. White girls MAKING Black Babies. ITS IMPOSIBLE, BABIES WILL BE MIXED.

Implying that white guys get upset by any of this especially on a site like this. Causes some people certain feelings about others based on speculation. You can't tell me that thoughts like this doesn't cause people to look at others differently
It's just a fun post for those of us that get off on masochism and humiliation. Let us have some fun!

When I was a teenager these things did make me mad. Reason being, I had the belief that blacks were sexually superior to us in size and overall prowess. One night while trying to inspire myself to masturbate I began thinking about one of the black thug boys at my school fucking my girlfriend against my will (but not hers). It was one of the biggest cum exploding orgasms I had ever had up to that point. I felt really confused and ashamed afterwards. A few years later I had created mental scenarios where all of my ex girlfriends and any girl I found attractive had fucked enormous, black thug cock. This was well before I even knew what the concept of a cuckold was. Posts like this stimulate a very fucked up part of my brain but I don't care, I like it!

Seeing as every point needs to be explained I will let you wallow in your sad little life. Have fun cause God knows I'm going to with whatever race of man without thinking one is better than the other byeeee

Dude, you're just ridiculous. You completely miss the point of everything. Stop acting like a victim. If you need someone to tell you that you're special, find it somewhere else.

Dude, you're just ridiculous. You completely miss the point of everything. Stop acting like a victim. If you need someone to tell you that you're special, find it somewhere else.

There is nothing special about white males. I guarantee you. They are weak, pathetic and small. Black men are Masculinity incarnate. They aren't afraid to push or bully weak small white males. And that is how it should be. My pussy gets so moist when I think about a strong Black man dominating a weak White boy.

There is nothing special about white males. I guarantee you. They are weak, pathetic and small. Black men are Masculinity incarnate. They aren't afraid to push or bully weak small white males. And that is how it should be. My pussy gets so moist when I think about a strong Black man dominating a weak White boy.

Let that guy feel special when he's in a room with other white males. When a black guy is there, he loses. The black man owns every pussy in the room and swallows all the attention with his looks, his presence, his physique, his swag. All that's even before his big black cock makes an appearance.

My whiteboi cock gets hard in these instances, and gets harder with every move the black man makes, whether it's winking at or touching a white girl and making her feel like a fucking slut, or whether he's giving the finger to a whiteboi and saying "fuck you." He's the alpha in the room and is a fucking god -- and I want him to fuck my gf senseless.

If he has to bully or literally push around some pathetic whiteboi, so be it. That makes my cock hard, too. The world is his.

Dude, have you ever seen gay parade? there are many black peple in LGBT comunity. Not all black males can be bulls. Come back to real world.

Dude, have you ever seen gay parade? there are many black peple in LGBT comunity. Not all black males can be bulls. Come back to real world.
Bro stop giving this guy attention he’s living out his fantasy in his room secretly on this site while his wife and ******* are in the family room playing connect four. I feel bad for his wife that she doesn’t know her husband is a fun boy.

Back