Things that UPSET White Guys!

Let's make a list of things that makes White guys MAD!

1. Black Men being called MEN...
2. White boys being called boys....
3. Black Men talking to White girls.
4. Black Men being more confident with White girls.
5. Black Men holding hands with White girls.
6. Black Men kissing White girls.
7. Black Men being invited over to the rooms of White girls, when White boys are grounded or shy.
8. Black Men being promoted alongside White girls.
9. Black Men being preferred Sexually by White girls.
10. White girls asking for Black Cock pics, but NEVER asking for White pee pee pics.
11. White girls take Big Black Cock.
12. White girls MAKING Black Babies.

Can we think of more?

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=sMXMMohJOL949ocR)original_87159621.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=sMXMMohJOL949ocR)original_87159621.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 356
If you are a white male....you have a responsibility to get your girlfriend a superior Black lover. If you don't you are selfish.
Oh my god Mistress Lana, how glad I am that I have stumbled across you in this site/forum. xxxx You are a living goddess, a dream come true for me and I wish, hope and pray to one day find a Mistress (something like you) that I can devote myself to and serve and worship till the day I die. xxxx I am permanently in chastity Mistress and want nothing more than to serve you and your BBC lovers. xxxx

Oh my god Mistress Lana, how glad I am that I have stumbled across you in this site/forum. xxxx You are a living goddess, a dream come true for me and I wish, hope and pray to one day find a Mistress (something like you) that I can devote myself to and serve and worship till the day I die. xxxx I am permanently in chastity Mistress and want nothing more than to serve you and your BBC lovers. xxxx

Good boy. All white males should be in chastity and willing to serve.

White boys simply cannot compete with Black Men and the more or you that admit this the healthier the relationship you have white women will be.

I ****** my hubby to shave all his pubic hair tonight. He is bare as a baby, locked in chastity, wearing panties.

I love it when white boys submit to me.

I love it when white boys submit to me.
Thank you, thank you thank you, sooo much for acknowledging my post Mistress. xxxx My heart misses a beat when I see your name in my alerts box. xxxx. I'm not really a boy Mistress, i'm a pure sissy (in chastity) always shaven completely smooth and mincing in my high heels, stockings and lingerie. xxxx. How i'd love to maid for you and your Men. xxxx

Back