The wrong way to approach a bull

yeah, we gotta protect ourselves from those kind of people.
We try to ignore them as much as possible. If we receive these type of messages we do a number of checks. First: a message must contain a clear message. For example: not: you wanna chat? Or: single white boys that want to know how to get a wife into this lifestyle. There are enough topics on this board with testimonials about how couples get into this lifestyle.

Black man who send a dickpic will be ignored too. If it is someone from the other side of the world: we ignore them too. In some case we will like the message without a reply or just wrote thank you.

For us the large number of crazy folks make it more and more difficult to find our perfect match for our first experience. There is a serious doubt if we will continue our search or stop and let it a dream.

For us it is not just a f**k or a date. If a person just want to f**k: find a ******. Be polite and interested in what moves a couple into this lifestyle. Make a real connection just like in real life. Than there is a chance.

In addition to our reply: we think that it isn’t necessary to blame another for being a flake or fake. We think that the intention is most time good of both sides but that both can be insecure to say no to the other one. Or that the other side isn’t good to pick up the signs that there is no match.

We think there is a huge gap between a flake and someone who isn’t able to say no.

We try to ignore them as much as possible. If we receive these type of messages we do a number of checks. First: a message must contain a clear message. For example: not: you wanna chat? Or: single white boys that want to know how to get a wife into this lifestyle. There are enough topics on this board with testimonials about how couples get into this lifestyle.

Black man who send a dickpic will be ignored too. If it is someone from the other side of the world: we ignore them too. In some case we will like the message without a reply or just wrote thank you.

For us the large number of crazy folks make it more and more difficult to find our perfect match for our first experience. There is a serious doubt if we will continue our search or stop and let it a dream.

For us it is not just a f**k or a date. If a person just want to f**k: find a ******. Be polite and interested in what moves a couple into this lifestyle. Make a real connection just like in real life. Than there is a chance.
i'll remember that when i want to reach out to another woman or couple on this platform and other ones also and you're right about respecting other people's boundaries.

I set my conversations to "real persons only" to avoid this. If a person wants to meet people through this site, they should at the very least be able to verify they are real. Verifying on this site doesn't require them to reveal their identities if they want to stay discrete. After a few months on this site, I'm convinced that every unverified profile looking to meet is operated by a gay or bi man looking to get off.

24F, not married but in relationship. Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my bf said that he is not as attracted to me anymore. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.

I normally don't even respond. But the audacity pissed me off.
Hey brother

good for you :) I get dumb messages like this all the time. I have already told couples that I do not send photos to anonymous profiles. We live in the 21st century. Photos and videos passed around to strangers is the worst idea you can make. Im not here to ruin my own life, Im here to help women and couples who want to be in the LS.

Stay strong and ignore the idiots.

Back