The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

Many cheated husbands I talk to say they would never, ever accept a white man as the bull in a relationship. The building block in the new modern marriages is definitely, definitely, the black bull
I agree with you to a point , but as a well hung white bull I've fucked lots of cheating wives over the years. Have banged many of my buddies wives on the DL especially once word gets out I'm hung. With that said though I do know a lot of wives that then progress to BBC after taking a large white cock. I may or may not nudge them in that direct as well lol

If you or I leave my husband for the bull, what makes you or me think that the bull won't leave me for someone else?

A bull or anyone else is only a tool to play and have fun...nothing more or less...

Once trust is broken, you will never be trusted again....
Correct!

I am one to believe there is a workable situation. Its just down to defining and accepting roles. White husbands can still have a lot to offer outside the bedroom and even in side for some.

It's not really all that common, it's actually very rare that it happens
I don't know where you got your information but I think the incidence of the wife leaving her husband for the black lover is far more common than you might think. My wife was cheating with a black boyfriend. She told me that sex with him was so addicting and because he was also a nice guy she decided that she would rather be with him than me. One of her best friends (who had introduced her to her black lover) also ended up divorcing her husband to be with her black boyfriend. More common for the wife to leave than you think.

I am not commenting about CHEATING, LYING, SNEAKY, UNTRUSTWORTHY WIVES or GIRLFRIENDS.
I am talking about sensible, honest, cuckold couples who genuinely live and love the lifestyle as a interracial cuckold couple.
My first cuckold experience with my wife who has since passed away was a 33 year relationship, 29 years of being cuckold, with the last 18 years she was exclusively for black and I was so proud of her. My most current cuckold relationship of 9 years had her first black experience in May of 2015 and has been for black ever since. Here is something I wrote back in 2014:
You have to communicate before you enter into this lifestyle.

If the man wants his wife to engage in this interracial cuckold lifestyle purely for HIS OWN sexual gratification and NOT HERS, typically that does not end well. Most women do not understand why their husband would want another man to have sex with her after they got married. If there was never any prior substantive discussions or agreements regarding their roles and boundaries that they both agreed to, it's destined to fail.
Without the necessary communication regarding the sensitive intimacy part of their relationship it will usually break down. Occasionally a wife will go along with this cuckold relationship to please her husband who has been hounding her for months or even years to try it. She may have decided she is going to have an open mind because realistically she feels that she needs to finally be satisfied but they never once had an honest open discussion about that. Unfortunately when there is no discussion or communication about each other's role, it usually spells disaster. She discovers she harbors resentment towards her husband because the next time they are in bed together he wants her to respond to him as her man after she just had the most fantastic sexual experience with a passionate, well hung, confident Black man who gave her multiple orgasms, so many that she soaked the bed, something she has never experienced with her husband. BUT now he is not willing to give up his role or listen to what she wants. He still wants to be THE MAN. He doesn't accept or understand he is now a cuckold and she has been BLACKED, it changes everything, but they never talked about it. Now she feels torn between two men, when realistically her husband is an inadequate cuckold. More often than not, she takes off with the other man because she needs him to be satisfied and there was never any confusion as to his role as the man.

Last edited:
I dont even understand why white women marry white men....when they can be with Black men???
"Marriage" is a completely different matter. When it comes to marriage, environmental factors can often take precedence over personal wishes. Many white women here who officially worship black men come from a racist family. Of course, the modern world is in a great position in this regard compared to the past, but many women still have reservations about the family. Even before marriage or after marrying a white man, they can easily spend time with black men. In other words, traditional pressures underlie the fact that white women mostly marry white men rather than black men. Instead, they remain married to a white man and date black men with or without the support of her husband. They don't need to know about their family's lifestyle lol

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
There is a saying: "If you play with fire you might get burned." Every cuck should think about possible consequences before deciding on this lifestyle

"Marriage" is a completely different matter. When it comes to marriage, environmental factors can often take precedence over personal wishes. Many white women here who officially worship black men come from a racist family. Of course, the modern world is in a great position in this regard compared to the past, but many women still have reservations about the family. Even before marriage or after marrying a white man, they can easily spend time with black men. In other words, traditional pressures underlie the fact that white women mostly marry white men rather than black men. Instead, they remain married to a white man and date black men with or without the support of her husband. They don't need to know about their family's lifestyle lol

Yea I get it....but in the modern age Black men outcompetes white men in everything. Looks, money, status....we are like Ferraris and white men are like Kia 🤣🤣.

So why choose the Kia???

I agree with you to a point , but as a well hung white bull I've fucked lots of cheating wives over the years. Have banged many of my buddies wives on the DL especially once word gets out I'm hung. With that said though I do know a lot of wives that then progress to BBC after taking a large white cock. I may or may not nudge them in that direct as well lol
I need a friend like you!

Back