The Ultimatum

In my case, I guess I did give my wife the "me or him" ultimatum, but I did so because I saw signs things were getting out of hand. It turns out I was reading the signs correctly and she is now married to him. You can talk about iron clad marriages and ground rules all you want - we were married 26 years and had very clear rules for playing - but sex isn't something that happens in a vacuum and there are emotions in play. It is always a dangerous game. Don't get me wrong, thoroughly enjoyed it...until I didn't.

Hubby or significant other says "Cease and desist with the Big Black Dick Pussy Beatdowns, or what we have is over..." What do you do?
Have been kind of in such a situation before, eventually I went black men, it was hard to go back to all the nagging and tantrums that I have enjoyed black men more than him so it was better for both of us to go our separate ways

This would be completely hypothetical... but given an ultimatum between the 2 and again completely hypothetical bc this question is completely out of character for me. Is I'd pick the pleasure of the man satisfying me. Reason being if my life partner allowed me to do it in the first place, was there really a true connection??
I love it. 🤟

But what connection do you have with your Dude that would be cool with you having amazing sex with another man?? What does your husband do that would keep you from that?? I'm sure if it was reversed the man would pick pleasure, but only stay in the marriage out of obligation, and or the huge amounts of alimony/baby support.
If he told me to stop seeing other men or else, I would stop. I’m only in it for pleasure and I would cheat without him knowing or being there

This would be completely hypothetical... but given an ultimatum between the 2 and again completely hypothetical bc this question is completely out of character for me. Is I'd pick the pleasure of the man satisfying me. Reason being if my life partner allowed me to do it in the first place, was there really a true connection??
🤔 Food for thought? I think this site is full of people who define "connection" differently than we do Baby.
😍MUAH🥰

Back