The Ultimatum

I'm not..
Well its definetly different dynamic between if you are happly involved in a relationship- marriage and being single and moving on to another partner. In that scenrario yes there is the pursuit of pleasure but in a marriage the dynamic is totally different especially if you are in a very good marriage and the LS is not paramount in your life.

Well its definetly different dynamic between if you are happly involved in a relationship- marriage and being single and moving on to another partner. In that scenrario yes there is the pursuit of pleasure but in a marriage the dynamic is totally different especially if you are in a very good marriage and the LS is not paramount in your life.

I've been married for 25 years to be exact, and now divorced for 7. And if we had an open relationship and we were to market ourselves the way that you and yours have absolutely, I'd have no reason to leave. It's now a business proposition, and I get that. I don't frown upon it, to each his own. My issue is being real. Yes, we have a lucrative business, yes I'm blah blah but given an opportunity I'd do ..... this!? I'd go with my pleasure maybit be A, B or C

How would you ansert hat question Swirl? You are in a mongumous relationship with a white women and a stunning black lady comes onto you and wants to get it on. Do you do it or do you politely decline based on your relationship coming first.
Absolutely I would decline. My relationship with my Woman is a committed one. One that I hope is the last in my life. I've had lots of women. Lots of sex. I wouldn't "taint" what I have with her just for physical pleasure. If I even could derive physical pleasure from it. As my girl would be on my mind fucking it up for me. Lol...🤣

I've been married for 25 years to be exact, and now divorced for 7. And if we had an open relationship and we were to market ourselves the way that you and yours have absolutely, I'd have no reason to leave. It's now a business proposition, and I get that. I don't frown upon it, to each his own. My issue is being real. Yes, we have a lucrative business, yes I'm blah blah but given an opportunity I'd do ..... this!? I'd go with my pleasure maybit be A, B or C
Well Im not sure how to read this as I've read it three times and it gets worse each time.

"if we open relationship and we were to market ourselves the way that you and yours have absolutely, I'd have no reason to leave. It's now a business proposition."

What exactly are you alluding too here? A business proposition? I am paid for sex? Not only is that a huge assumption its pretty rude and completely not accurate. So you are "real" and I am not because I have a different opinion of the vixen part of my kink? You being divorced are free to pursue whatever you choose and me being married am lying to myself about my relationship is paramount? OK.

Well Im not sure how to read this as I've read it three times and it gets worse each time.

"if we open relationship and we were to market ourselves the way that you and yours have absolutely, I'd have no reason to leave. It's now a business proposition."

What exactly are you alluding too here? A business proposition? I am paid for sex? Not only is that a huge assumption its pretty rude and completely not accurate. So you are "real" and I am not because I have a different opinion of the vixen part of my kink? You being divorced are free to pursue whatever you choose and me being married am lying to myself about my relationship is paramount? OK.
I wasn't assuming anything, or alluding to anything, so slow your role there buddy...🤣 If I wanted to say those things I would of asked, and it wouldn't be in a cryptic message. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, LOL

It was simply saying what you have now is a business, you're invested. So why would you leave! But if it wasn't that way, would your choice be different?
Simple, not complicated 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I have a feeling that just like myself, Annie was getting fucked by black men well before sharing it with the world or monetizing that content. Financial implications aside, if my husband were to ask me to stop I would stop because when you’re in a loving relationship with someone you respect them. Having said that I know that my husband has no desire for me to stop so it’s a very moot point.
Oh and I feel like “career QOS” is how best to describe those of us that have crossed over from casual weekend warrior swinger status to full time content creators. Maybe that captures the “business proposition” aspect better.

I have a feeling that just like myself, Annie was getting fucked by black men well before sharing it with the world or monetizing that content. Financial implications aside, if my husband were to ask me to stop I would stop because when you’re in a loving relationship with someone you respect them. Having said that I know that my husband has no desire for me to stop so it’s a very moot point.
Oh and I feel like “career QOS” is how best to describe those of us that have crossed over from casual weekend warrior swinger status to full time content creators. Maybe that captures the “business proposition” aspect better.
Exactly! And at the end of the day however anyone chooses to look at it, or call it, it ultimately " is what it is", no harm, no foul!
... but this is a site that allows you to be or do what's in a fantasy/amateur realm, it's not designed to be "set in stone!" So why not indulge just a bit? Or is that to far fetched? Or is it the "real" "taboo" the " ultimate sin" amongst the kinks, freaks, and fetish whores?? 🤔 🤪😉

Back