* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Here is me with a temporary. He's ok with me getting a real one and I'm open to the ideaView attachment 613079
@RedE4BBCinMissouri; dam thats a gorgeous looking snap-back snatch you got there and wow your right 8months is a hell of long time. Did you become a nun and move into a covenant? You should hit me up about breaking your period of fasting for so long and break it in a VERY BIG WAY something like this!

A-temp-QoS4.jpg

Testing out the temp QoS tattoo tonight, was a definite "success" based on the long fuck session that followed :blackgrimace:

:D

View attachment 614100 View attachment 614101 View attachment 614102 View attachment 614103 View attachment 614104 View attachment 614105
And this one is fun, she is texting "Bigblackbull76" in this photo asking if we can meet to fuck this weekend :frantic:

:exciting:

View attachment 614106
Hey there @Elelator_Cpl - I got your text msg. about checking out the pics, they are hot. Thanks for sharing and your turning up the temperature for me for wanting to get the chance to meet Miss D. Too bad I missed getting in on the fun this time but I think we got the date set now to definitely make something happen in the future here.

~BBB76

A-temp-QoS4.jpg
A-temp-QoS3.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Keep the real QoS pics coming I love em. Might have some new ones to post soon with Mrs. You know who ...hint she been texting me that sexy ass of hers and postin them on here all week.

I'm actually txtn'ing back and forth with her right now as I write this message on my phone.
This ass you are texting is very similar to one of my favorite women - very full hips and booty roundness on a slender waistline. Beautiful! :blackgreedy:
View media item 1550

That's how it starts.... next stop, the tattoo parlor ;)
@Tennessee Swing Set - rotfl, yes that is how it starts isn't it. You and Bamagirl started off with temps and just went down the path to the dark side where there is no turning back from always getting that Big cock that is Black and having it branded on your ass as a permanent tat.
image.jpg image.jpg

Here's an update for ours, with Bigblackbull76 fucking Mrs. Elelator_cpl last night until her knees buckled and her pussy was overflowing with cum! :blackgrimace: She can't wait to get more, and now she's hooked on BBC and cum :smoke:

View attachment 616490
That bbc load is the perfect ending to a great meeting! Welcome to the Dark Side, Mrs E. The BBC semen is very addictive lol

That bbc load is the perfect ending to a great meeting! Welcome to the Dark Side, Mrs E. The BBC semen is very addictive lol

Thank you, it sure was a happy ending for him and my beautiful wife! :blackgrimace:

...... it is just too bad we had to start so late and then leave after only a couple hours. Next time we hope to start much earlier so she can get several loads! :happy:

@RedE4BBCinMissouri; dam thats a gorgeous looking snap-back snatch you got there and wow your right 8months is a hell of long time. Did you become a nun and move into a covenant? You should hit me up about breaking your period of fasting for so long and break it in a VERY BIG WAY something like this!

What a beautiful shot of a QoS pussy, full of black seed just as they all should be

Back