* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

These are kind of hard to believe because many are photoshopped.
@love hot wife - hey there which pics you think are photoshopped? Some times a few photo-shopped ones pop-up but I mostly post 100% real authentic QoS photos of me and hotwifes, chics, and of real chics. Such as these here below:

A-temp-QoS1.jpg
A-temp-QoS2.jpg

And this one of my 'Ultimate Favorites' - DOWN TO THE CONFEDERATE FLAG over SC - about time. Special shout-out and thanks to @Atlanta911 - for these hot ones:

A-temp-QoS5.jpg

the-atlanta-party-087-jpg.439028

See more at her post here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/our-part-to-fight-racism-can-you-post-some-of-yours.36576/

Nice we just ordered a QoS anklet and ear rings yesterday, and she left a "wish list" of QoS panties/shorts for us to buy :smoke:

...so hot :blackgrimace:

You've definitely got her HOOKED on the BBC! :D
Very nice and happy to hear that. Sounds like the BigBlackBull Magic Kindom is definitely just like Disney World: "The most happiest, and magical place on earth where your fantasies do come true."

@love hot wife - another 'Real' pic & video for you below, and I'm sure Mr. @Elelator_Cpl will have a few more for you later here too.

A-temp-QoS6.jpg
See if you can photoshop this -@love hot wife...

Last edited:
Very nice and happy to hear that. Sounds like the BigBlackBull Magic Kindom is definitely just like Disney World: "The most happiest, and magical place on earth where your fantasies do come true."

@love hot wife - another 'Real' pic & video for you below, and I'm sure Mr. @Elelator_Cpl will have a few more for you later here too.

love the caged white dick, want to see more of that please:). someone should sell a padlock with a qos logo on it, I might photoshop a demo :)

I'm thinking of getting a joS tattoo, since it would be the same size and coloring as a QoS, I thought I would ask here; how much does a tattoo like that cost? How long to heal?
I don't have any tattoos and don't really like them, but I want to do my part to serve/service Black Men's Cocks and I think I should show my devotion and commitment.
Thanks for your help.

Back