* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

i think that the QoS lifestyle is not related to a particular age or age range. Also it is not restricted to white females, but rather may be chosen by any woman who prefers sexual activities with black men - this does not necessarily mean exclusiveness for black men per se. And it does not imply a particular role concerning her relations with black men, for instance being a Dom, sub, or switch.

ImO not every woman who prefers black men as her sexual mates is automatically a Queen of Spades, though. Only if she has a high urge for this lifestyle and she is aware of that and she declares for herself to live it as an adult - all of which makes it a matter of attitude - then she truly qualifies as a QoS.

A short side note: A black woman who prefers sex with black men, even if in a monogamous relationship or marriage with a black man at the time, may also be a QoS, depending on her attitude towards her own sexuality and the reasons for her partner choice.

What are your thoughts?
In my experience QoS had been exclusively for white women making a definitive declaration that their bodies are for Black use only. To broaden the scope beyond that lessens the impact of the declaration.

@mywayintermsofsex, my brother @BBCnATX - hit on it already, but also see the definition break down thats listed on the first page here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

That definition is clear, and concise. :bigsmile:

A-temp-QoS2.jpg A-temp-QoS1.png

Last edited:
Back