* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by bigblackbull76, Jun 17, 2014.

1. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome All to the

QoS (Queen of Spades) VIP Lounge & Club

For all those sexy owned white women who are part of the club, be proud and show off your brand to everyone. Or for those BBC lovin-white-cum-sluts, get a tat, post on here and join the club. Mingle around and with your tat the drinks are on the house. Show your love to the BlackBulls and they will definitely show some love back.
    A-QOS-FRAME.jpg

The Queen of Spade Definition and Symbol:

queen
    n
    1 a female sovereign who is the official ruler or head of state
    2 the wife or widow of a king
    3 a woman or a thing personified as a woman considered the best or most important of her kind

spades
    n
    1 plural form of spade
    2 One of the four suits of playing cards, marked with the black symbol .
    3 A card game in which the spade suit cards are trumps.
    4 A former derogatory term for a Black Americans, more commonly used in the post-Civil War era than today.

Therefore the definition of Queen of Spades would be a woman considered the best of her kind who has a strong sexual preference for a man who trumps others which is a Dominant Black male.

The symbol:

black-queen-of-spades-md.png
    A Black Spade with with a 'Q' above or inside. Wearing the symbol demonstrates white women who live a lifestyle with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tattoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available.

To wear or be branded with the tattoo shows and represents a dedicated commitment and choice that their pussy belongs to the strong black male also known as Black Bulls.

This is what I'm talking about - "Say it loud ladies-I LOVE BLACK COCK AND I'M PROUD!" -Who sang that song? Oh yeah- every white slut's pussy and tonsils that's who. ~BBB76

20ff7e2c890f41375d1eccd800a0d913.jpg

A-temp-QoS1.jpg

260101181373-tumblr_ms2cpuCc9U1rcxi56o1_500.jpg

[​IMG]

#1 bigblackbull76, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hot Marilyn Monroe Blond with a Great Ass Tat.
    Another way of doing it without getting tatted or permanent ink.

A-temp-QoS3.jpg

#2 bigblackbull76, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    xj30, AXI, SinistaDemon and 64 others like this.
  3. bigblackbull76

US
    Queen_of_Spades_by_scorpio_empire.jpg

#3 bigblackbull76, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  4. youngblackcock

youngblackcock Member

How we know these aren't photoshopped

5. bigblackbull76

US
    Another way to advertise:

900x900px-LL-18d67417_Queen-of-Spades-tattoo-114468.jpeg

#5 bigblackbull76, Jun 18, 2014
    xj30, SirDaddy7, AXI and 52 others like this.
  6. bigblackbull76

US
    The Limo one could be- but the rest are real. With photoshop nowadays they could put your head on a Bear and the shit would look so real who can tell. The goal is to get more ladies to come out of the closet, let everyone know they are owned, and branded. So far just some examples on how to do it discretely except for the forearm piece.

HorseSize, ValQ, erzika and 3 others like this.
  7. bigblackbull76

US
    Great product placement.
    [​IMG]

8. bigblackbull76

US
    One of my favorites:
    [​IMG]

9. bigblackbull76

US
    I love this one too. X-marks the spot that I will target a slap from my hand on it.
    [​IMG]

10. bigblackbull76

US
    When this pic was taken the ink wasn't even dry yet but fabulous. I love these submissive white sluts who have given in to their Master with the BBCs.
    [​IMG]

11. bigblackbull76

US
    Another good ass job (figuratively, and literally).
    [​IMG]

#11 bigblackbull76, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    Blocker, xj30, AXI and 72 others like this.
  12. bigblackbull76

US
    This is an original one, but a bit creepy to me. Looks like that witch from the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

[​IMG]

Blocker, xj30, Jerry Turner and 30 others like this.
  13. bigblackbull76

US
    Where is this crew of cum sluts at? I want to meet them and start off by kissing their feet and licking their legs from the ankle up.
    tattoos.jpg

#13 bigblackbull76, Jun 18, 2014
    fgamg1976, Blocker, xj30 and 83 others like this.
  14. bigblackbull76

US
    I like these two - the Master is Royal and his cum slave is Loyal.

A-temp-QoS9.jpg

#14 bigblackbull76, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Blocker, xj30, Jerry Turner and 40 others like this.
  15. bigblackbull76

US
    Another awesome one - my cum sluts gotta have this one 'BLACK OWNED':

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.35.42 AM.png
    Is that a wedding ring on her finger too? Hubby better have a cock cage on him he can only take off after the Master Bull has filled up his slave's cum sponge.

#15 bigblackbull76, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  16. bigblackbull76

US
    This one was real creative and artistic. Definitely an A grade and two BBCs for her gold star.

[​IMG]

17. bigblackbull76

US
    A different spin to it:

[​IMG]

18. bigblackbull76

US
  19. youngblackcock

youngblackcock Member

I wish I can see a qos tatoo in real life

hunsissy and luv2cbbclust like this.
  20. bigblackbull76

US
    What you wishing for - go forth and conquer my young Black Bull. Hit me with a private msg. I might be able to help you out with that. There are 2 I've convinced to get the QoS tatts and I'll take pictures of them getting it done.

#20 bigblackbull76, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    lilbeezy232, mj8405 and Maria jose like this.