* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Well I gess I can be part of dis speshel groop huh;)

I divorse now an heer azz da reel me azz Paloma Sanchez-Jackson cuz I take my daddy last name for all dat need to know. All pic frum past takin by Ex but new ones I hav meni mi Papi an his frends take too. English not best but I try so no make fun pleese:(
I da originel Latina Queen of Spade an also know as Latina_Puta_4_BBC an prowd to be an luv BBC Bulls!
Mi Papi run da iloveinterracial.com site on dare if you wanna see mor of mi.

Besitos an luv to all Paloma Sanchez-Jackson.

22.JPG 3 (2).JPG 4.jpg 5.jpg 2 (2).JPG 1 (2).JPG 6.jpg 7.JPG 5 (2).jpg 1.jpg 33.jpg 55.JPG

Well I gess I can be part of dis speshel groop huh;)

I divorse now an heer azz da reel me azz Paloma Sanchez-Jackson cuz I take my daddy last name for all dat need to know. All pic frum past takin by Ex but new ones I hav meni mi Papi an his frends take too. English not best but I try so no make fun pleese:(
I da originel Latina Queen of Spade an also know as Latina_Puta_4_BBC an prowd to be an luv BBC Bulls!
Mi Papi run da iloveinterracial.com site on dare if you wanna see mor of mi.

Besitos an luv to all Paloma Sanchez-Jackson.

View attachment 626160 View attachment 626161 View attachment 626162 View attachment 626163 View attachment 626164 View attachment 626165 View attachment 626166 View attachment 626167 View attachment 626168 View attachment 626169 View attachment 626170 View attachment 626171
Love to kiss and worship your feet

hi DANIELLE, ROY here, wife
& I been play around with game, game start out lite, over the years thing pick up more, we go out for dinner, all she got on is a small dress & shoes, 2 me this is hot,as time went by we order temporary tattoo, {QUEEN OF SPADE}for a long time she wear tattoo at home, she tease the hell out of me, this is for black guys, over some time she got brave, we went 2 a night club, she had on I button up dress, maybe 4-5 incher form her pussy, u know the dress not got a bottom button, she had a tattoo on her ankle, a spade, she also had a big tattoo over play ground, 3x5 spade, after first drank she start dance with some guys, now she don't drank, I order her the second drank, no sure if that was a mistake r not, a black guy came & ask her 2 dance, she look at me & I said ok, she came back after the dance, I notice the bottom button was open, didn't say a thing, for sure she didn't button it back, with 15-20 min, he came back, off 2 the floor again, this time it was two button open, u could see her big spade now, i ask her about it, she said he want 2 see the big spade, so I show it 2 him, I know he was come back again & he did, off 2 floor again , I didn't know this 2 next day, she said he put two finger in her, she said she couldn't back away from the finger, she said she meet his finger, he ask her if she like more, she said she push hard, half way in song he pull finger out, two finger came out & one dick with in her,she said it was so big, she came back 2 me & grab my hand & said let go, we got 2 the car , I got the best fuck I every had, blow all the way home, got fuck again, that was 9 month ago, I ask her if she like 2 go out, she said no, I ask why, if we keep this up I b a WHORE maybe a BLACK WHORE, u know I think about this, it still a big turn on for me, so u know I want 2 go back out, now u know she already had a black one, I think if we go out again she fuck again, not sure of this??? but I think it be black

hi DANIELLE, ROY here, wife
& I been play around with game, game start out lite, over the years thing pick up more, we go out for dinner, all she got on is a small dress & shoes, 2 me this is hot,as time went by we order temporary tattoo, {QUEEN OF SPADE}for a long time she wear tattoo at home, she tease the hell out of me, this is for black guys, over some time she got brave, we went 2 a night club, she had on I button up dress, maybe 4-5 incher form her pussy, u know the dress not got a bottom button, she had a tattoo on her ankle, a spade, she also had a big tattoo over play ground, 3x5 spade, after first drank she start dance with some guys, now she don't drank, I order her the second drank, no sure if that was a mistake r not, a black guy came & ask her 2 dance, she look at me & I said ok, she came back after the dance, I notice the bottom button was open, didn't say a thing, for sure she didn't button it back, with 15-20 min, he came back, off 2 the floor again, this time it was two button open, u could see her big spade now, i ask her about it, she said he want 2 see the big spade, so I show it 2 him, I know he was come back again & he did, off 2 floor again , I didn't know this 2 next day, she said he put two finger in her, she said she couldn't back away from the finger, she said she meet his finger, he ask her if she like more, she said she push hard, half way in song he pull finger out, two finger came out & one dick with in her,she said it was so big, she came back 2 me & grab my hand & said let go, we got 2 the car , I got the best fuck I every had, blow all the way home, got fuck again, that was 9 month ago, I ask her if she like 2 go out, she said no, I ask why, if we keep this up I b a WHORE maybe a BLACK WHORE, u know I think about this, it still a big turn on for me, so u know I want 2 go back out, now u know she already had a black one, I think if we go out again she fuck again, not sure of this??? but I think it be black
Well just drop me a line if you'd like to get acquainted

Well just drop me a line if you'd like to get acquainted
hi BIG MENACE, ROY here, so u want 2 fuck KIM, u sure know i'm like that, KIM 5'9" 117lbs blonde red hair green eyes 34bb tits {rebuilt} 34" long legs, she does wear some tenp, tattoo, queen of spade==black only, made for BBC, this is 2 tease me, if u read this u sure know she already had a black guy, I know, think she know if we go out again she do it again, that what I want, but I want it 2 b in a bed this time, that way she can't get away from it, just enjoy it, not sure how much she can take, i'm 6 ", not sure how much the guy at club got in her, she got a 8 incher vib, for sure if we can get two drank in her, she fuck, you need 2 start ask for KIM

hi BIG MENACE, ROY here, so u want 2 fuck KIM, u sure know i'm like that, KIM 5'9" 117lbs blonde red hair green eyes 34bb tits {rebuilt} 34" long legs, she does wear some tenp, tattoo, queen of spade==black only, made for BBC, this is 2 tease me, if u read this u sure know she already had a black guy, I know, think she know if we go out again she do it again, that what I want, but I want it 2 b in a bed this time, that way she can't get away from it, just enjoy it, not sure how much she can take, i'm 6 ", not sure how much the guy at club got in her, she got a 8 incher vib, for sure if we can get two drank in her, she fuck, you need 2 start ask for KIM
Let me know when she is available

Let me know when she is available
KIM here, not sure what ROY up 2, he told me u want 2 chat with me, I have read what he told u,2 me it look like he want me 2 fuck u, ???, he told u what 2 do 2 me, get me ******* & u have it your way, right now I don't see anything happen, we r not close, so tell me about your self, how big r u, it look big, what do u want me 2 do ???, how 2 dress for u, u want the QUEEN OF SPADE SHOW, i'm not WHORE, but ROY told you about the club, this could been a mistake ???, but it made me the hot I every been, so was this a mistake ???, so let talks, see what come from this==== KIM

KIM here, not sure what ROY up 2, he told me u want 2 chat with me, I have read what he told u,2 me it look like he want me 2 fuck u, ???, he told u what 2 do 2 me, get me ******* & u have it your way, right now I don't see anything happen, we r not close, so tell me about your self, how big r u, it look big, what do u want me 2 do ???, how 2 dress for u, u want the QUEEN OF SPADE SHOW, i'm not WHORE, but ROY told you about the club, this could been a mistake ???, but it made me the hot I every been, so was this a mistake ???, so let talks, see what come from this==== KIM
Well it's almost 9 inches long and I want you to worship this cock. I want to shove it deep in every hole until your filled with cum. I want got to dress classy. Not looking for WHORE! So you think it's a mistake to experience this BBC? ARE you afraid you might enjoy it too much? Tell me something!!

[QUOT{YES}E="Big Menace74, post: 780020, member: 64689"]Well it's almost 9 inches long and I want you to worship this cock. I want to shove it deep in every hole until your filled with cum. I want got to dress classy. Not looking for WHORE! So you think it's a mistake to experience this BBC? ARE you afraid you might enjoy it too much? Tell me something!![/QUOTE]
KIM back at u, not sure about this, u look so big,???i'm for sure not into ass fuck, I suck & fuck. classy dress is just fine for me, {YES} I
M AFRAID, not every day i'm talks 2 a black man, u already know one got inside me, I said u know I like it 2, if not why aim I here ???u all so know i'm half way look,

Well it's almost 9 inches long and I want you to worship this cock. I want to shove it deep in every hole until your filled with cum. I want got to dress classy. Not looking for WHORE! So you think it's a mistake to experience this BBC? ARE you afraid you might enjoy it too much? Tell me something!!

@alljack - @Big Menace74 - hey you two big doofs, go get a private chat room already dam. This thread is not for all your chatting. Its for pics of real QoSs like the one below:

tumblr_md23dxAgHF1rkvgg9o1_500.jpg

Now seriously stay off the thread with all the chatter and post real pics. The VIP Management has spoken and risk being banned from the club if you continue to violate.​

Back