The Problem With Dating Apps

Maybe it’s just me but I just wanna know if other guys have ran into this

You go on Tinder, Bumble. And say you match with a woman.

You exchange one or two messsages n then I say “How about we meet for a drin.k ? “

And you get “let’s talk more” “l don’t know you “

Do women just go on these apps to waste men time ? Tell me what is so terrifying about meeting a guy in broad daylight in coffee shop ?

What is there to talk about on Bumble ?

#frustated

You exchange one or two messsages n then I say “How about we meet for a drin.k ? “

Do women just go on these apps to waste men time ? Tell me what is so terrifying about meeting a guy in broad daylight in coffee shop ?

#frustated

I'm laughing because I just recently met a chick who admitted to me that her HINGE dates were meaningless. She was just going out for something to do and score free drinks 🤦🏽‍♂️

I haven't been on a vanilla date in about 5 or 6 years. All of the women I've met have been lifestyle hookups which eventually evolved into something else.

I basically reverse engineer this shitt!

Bro, you got to take professional pictures so get a photographer then get about three or four females that you are cool with have them with the pictures and make a profile! Boom💯

#frustated
We are in the age of instant gratification. Women are constantly bombarded with the same ol questions so they give the same ol answers.
I got off dating apps years ago cause even when I did come with a different approach women were still giving the same tired ass one word replies or closed answers where it felt like they weren't really engaging in the conversation.

Honestly bruh unless you are on vacation in another country I would stay away from the dating apps in America.

I do better on the swinger websites and clubs

#frustated
Its been a while since I've been on a dating app, but as weird as it might sound lots of women really are afraid to meet someone to quickly "in broad daylight in a coffee shop."

My personal approach on those apps was always to play a little hard to get. Vanilla women kind of want to feel that you have plenty of things to do other than hook up with them.

Back