The Power of Pegging......Why Hotwives Love It?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
So Ladies,

please explain the pleasure/benefit you receive by pegging your partner?

Additionally, have you and/other Hotwives lined-up your Cucks and savagely delivered
a reminder of why they're on all fours when in the presence of a Cuckoldress?

Last edited:
In our hot wife/cuckold husband marriage, my wife was always the dominant spouse. I brought the money into our household, but the wife was always the one who decided what it would be spent on. She always decided where we would go on vacation. In my free time, I would don my French Maid outfit and perform the household chores. Pegging me with her anatomically correct dildo was her way of dominating me by reminding me that even she was more of a man than I was.

Attachments

• Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG
    Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 96
  • Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 2.JPG
    Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 2.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 66
It makes me feel like I am the dominant one, the one
who is in charge and has all the power. It excites me,
treating him like the sissy bitch that he is, stretching
his ass hole, hearing him moan and whimper and
begging for more. It needs to be reenforced constantly
that I wear the pants in our relationship and he wears
the panties. If he's not taking dick in his ass from a Bull
he's taking it from me. That's what faggots do!
pegging.JPG

It makes me feel like I am the dominant one, the one
who is in charge and has all the power. It excites me,
treating him like the sissy bitch that he is, stretching
his ass hole, hearing him moan and whimper and
begging for more. It needs to be reenforced constantly
that I wear the pants in our relationship and he wears
the panties. If he's not taking dick in his ass from a Bull
he's taking it from me. That's what faggots do!
View attachment 5505938
Yes, that's what faggots do!

I would masturbate every night for a week remembering what she did to me, the thing she made me say, the things she said and did to me.

My wife had initially pegged me for prostate stimulation when I had and injury years ago. After entering the lifestyle, and specially after having our last kid, I stopped penetrating her and our sex turned more oral and anal, although I also use a strap-on on her when she asks me too. She slowly began enjoying pegging me and she found one of these strap-ons that has an other end for her pussy, making her more and more interested in the game. Her bull also encouraged her to peg me in front of him and to feminize me. After turning completely bottom to her and to a bi black friend her bull brought along, she started to find it fun looking at my soft dick flopping around silly during anal thrusts. I think this is the aspect women find fascinating in pegging and in getting the husband penetrated by a bull or similar, because it clearly seals in a laughable way the loss manliness and gives the wife and her bull the power over the husband. My wife's bull even fingered her to orgasm when pegging me or watching me getting fucked to make sure each of us understood the role change between us.

My wife had initially pegged me for prostate stimulation when I had and injury years ago. After entering the lifestyle, and specially after having our last kid, I stopped penetrating her and our sex turned more oral and anal, although I also use a strap-on on her when she asks me too. She slowly began enjoying pegging me and she found one of these strap-ons that has an other end for her pussy, making her more and more interested in the game. Her bull also encouraged her to peg me in front of him and to feminize me. After turning completely bottom to her and to a bi black friend her bull brought along, she started to find it fun looking at my soft dick flopping around silly during anal thrusts. I think this is the aspect women find fascinating in pegging and in getting the husband penetrated by a bull or similar, because it clearly seals in a laughable way the loss manliness and gives the wife and her bull the power over the husband. My wife's bull even fingered her to orgasm when pegging me or watching me getting fucked to make sure each of us understood the role change between us.
Affirmative the Power & Control component in the sexual dynamic where wifey is in charge definitely is the apex of sexual stimulation. In fact, ask her if, she gets turned on by esentially preparing to "epar you"....(epar backwards)....

Hotwife loves the new toys. cuck is in chastity and hotwife is black only soooo this is how cuck gets used after he's done with clean up duty .. bull and hotwife love to laugh as cuck moansIMG_20221029_230846510.jpgIMG_20221029_230846510.jpg

Attachments

• received_10155137561416409.jpeg
    received_10155137561416409.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 66
  • received_10155137561491409.jpeg
    received_10155137561491409.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 64
  • 20180420_222501.jpg
    20180420_222501.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 88
Affirmative the Power & Control component in the sexual dynamic where wifey is in charge definitely is the apex of sexual stimulation. In fact, ask her if, she gets turned on by esentially preparing to "epar you"....(epar backwards)....
She knows I had been tricked in the past and for ced, although that is not precisely r ap e. But for the same reason, she wouldn't do it. However, when she rode me doggy style once and her bull was penetrating her from behind, she admitted she came by imagining grabbing my neck and f orcing me down against the mattress.

Last edited:
Respuesta de la parte femenina en mi caso particular siendo parte de una pareja swinger bisexual los dos con un hombre negro muy dotado mi experiencia personal fue que para irme introduciendo a la idea de tener algo con otros mi marido empezó a trabajar con consoladores y uno de ellos tenía un arnés se lo ponía y me daba doble penetracion para ver si me gustaría seguir así hasta cambiar el juguete por la pinga de algún amigo pero al menos yo antes de sentir que quería hacer un trío empeze a desear ponerme el arnés y hacer que el sintiera estar debajo de mi con una pinga en su culo y les voy a decir que esto es solo mi opinión personal pero todas las mujeres que han tenido esta experiencia saben de lo que hablo pero sea por algo de dominio o de sociedad nada más caliente que estar ahí mirando a la cara de nuestro hombre mientras lo estamos clavando por el culo mirando como el goza y si después todo sigue su camino ya la experiencia de estar los dos juntos haciendo un oral y terminar siendo clavados juntos ya es una experiencia suprema

Back