The One Thing a Cuckold Most often Wants to Say . . .

Good question, I was always curious about this.How a man could watch me then it progressed to this is their fantasy. When I did ask if they are a stag or cuck couple I got "I'm not sure" so I think I went a bit overboard.(I lighlty pushed him back and said make me cum first)

What's to much?
What does he want to see?
Should I mention my no or just act on them?
Dirty talk or act in the moment....

I think honesty comes with time. I had a husband come with a gun once, and lied about martial arts. In my head I'm thinking why?

A man should do what comes naturally. If the cuckold and/or his wife object, then they will object. My experience is that they are unlikely to say anything if the fucking is stellar. Big cocks and great fucking usually trump everything else. Why else would a woman fuck another man?!

One of the most bold and enlightening moves I have ever seen, and I have actually discussed this with men, is when a black man is hitting on a white woman who is out with her husband. If the black man will find - not a discrete way - but, a SEMI-discrete way to touch her pussy, then that will tell him volumes.

If she responds even neutrally, then odds are she is on board. If the husband responds positively, or more likely, looks away, then it is game on. The worst that will happen in almost all instances, is there will be a scene. Most white men will not escalate something like this very far and will deescalate it very quickly.

So, be bold. Touch her pussy. She's already talking to you. You are already hitting on her. Pro or con, she won't really be surprised that much.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy this site, in my opinion, my wife knows I love her and vice versa, so let's make a fantasy a reality and see if we want to continue after the experience, we haven't yet but are having fun slowly reaching that stage, honestly I hope it does, what woman isn't couriouse about being with a black guy, but approach, timing, and most importantly attraction is key to us.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy this site, in my opinion, my wife knows I love her and vice versa, so let's make a fantasy a reality and see if we want to continue after the experience, we haven't yet but are having fun slowly reaching that stage, honestly I hope it does, what woman isn't couriouse about being with a black guy, but approach, timing, and most importantly attraction is key to us.

Yes, your wife knows that you love her. But Christina likes to hear that I love her. Therefore I say it very often. Especially when she has just had sex with Michael. It's important to her that I assure her that she does the right thing.

D13zFIjWoAIuPo2.jpg

Back