The One Thing a Cuckold Most often Wants to Say . . .

Some of my favorite times have been when my husband is having a really tough time, and will approach my dom privately or off to the side, to ask for some measure of consideration or . . . wait for it . . . "mercy." The best of men, like my regular we have had for almost 8 years will enjoy the interaction, talk some *******, and screw with Jeff's mind. But, it is very sexy to watch my husband surrender just that much more when he thinks he is just out of earshot of me.

Some of my favorite times have been when my husband is having a really tough time, and will approach my dom privately or off to the side, to ask for some measure of consideration or . . . wait for it . . . "mercy." The best of men, like my regular we have had for almost 8 years will enjoy the interaction, talk some *******, and screw with Jeff's mind. But, it is very sexy to watch my husband surrender just that much more when he thinks he is just out of earshot of me.
:)))------------------

A man should do what comes naturally. If the cuckold and/or his wife object, then they will object. My experience is that they are unlikely to say anything if the fucking is stellar. Big cocks and great fucking usually trump everything else. Why else would a woman fuck another man?!

One of the most bold and enlightening moves I have ever seen, and I have actually discussed this with men, is when a black man is hitting on a white woman who is out with her husband. If the black man will find - not a discrete way - but, a SEMI-discrete way to touch her pussy, then that will tell him volumes.

If she responds even neutrally, then odds are she is on board. If the husband responds positively, or more likely, looks away, then it is game on. The worst that will happen in almost all instances, is there will be a scene. Most white men will not escalate something like this very far and will deescalate it very quickly.

So, be bold. Touch her pussy. She's already talking to you. You are already hitting on her. Pro or con, she won't really be surprised that much.

A man should do what comes naturally. If the cuckold and/or his wife object, then they will object. My experience is that they are unlikely to say anything if the fucking is stellar. Big cocks and great fucking usually trump everything else. Why else would a woman fuck another man?!

One of the most bold and enlightening moves I have ever seen, and I have actually discussed this with men, is when a black man is hitting on a white woman who is out with her husband. If the black man will find - not a discrete way - but, a SEMI-discrete way to touch her pussy, then that will tell him volumes.

If she responds even neutrally, then odds are she is on board. If the husband responds positively, or more likely, looks away, then it is game on. The worst that will happen in almost all instances, is there will be a scene. Most white men will not escalate something like this very far and will deescalate it very quickly.

So, be bold. Touch her pussy. She's already talking to you. You are already hitting on her. Pro or con, she won't really be surprised that much.
Yes and yes...also indispensable fingers saturate ,

Seething....steam,, hotter than Fuck to hear how you " l ok ve to torment , ******* "
Your cucky ...hubby, who begs for more.
Have you ever made him cry ???

Just so thoroughly delight in your. Wicked ******* hot HOT am i wrong

The one thing a cuckold most often wants to say in the room with his wife and her lover or lovers, but almost never does?

Silence and bullshit are dishonest. Tell the unabashed truth.

Honestly, nothing at all from the time they foreplay until he comes in her. I only want to bear quiet witness and unobtrusively take video. I have no desire to be a distraction from the main event.

Back