I agree,I always loved giving them a good fucklicking! Everyone should experience a couple fucking over their face,it's the most amazing thing you will ever see,feel touch,taste and smell! There is nothing hotter than tasting your whoring wives infidelities as they happen in real time! They will both enjoy the enhancement your tongue will bring them! You will watch his nuts tighten as he slams it in your whore balls deep and they will pulse as he pumps shot after shot in her unfaithful womb! So fuckin hot!
Happy ending

images

@Mypete

Attachments

• 8DFFAA2F-3E0A-41BA-B112-8716526D457D.gif
    8DFFAA2F-3E0A-41BA-B112-8716526D457D.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
The heirachy is so natural and same with any *******. The alphas have superior genes. They conquer. Breed all the females who want his genes. They protect. The female is wired to breed with the alphas. White women are so powerful independent and now dominate and also know that white me are natural beta males. And white men are also accepting this. That’s so many of them like this setup. We still marry white men to finance our lifestyle. Provide. Reliable. Easy to control. Emotional support. I would not marry black man coz alphas do whatever the fuck they want. That’s maybe why they have issues with law. Coz black alphas don’t follow white boys rules. Alphas rule. Black men are top of heirachy. They are built to fuck. And that’s what they do. Spread their superior seed. That’s why white wives accept that her black stud fucks other women. Coz tha. What alphas do. Different with white husband. If he tried that. I’d divorce him and take all. But he doesn’t. He rather jerk off watching his sexy wife getting properly fucked by black studs. And in constant humiliation yet immense ariousal. I mean show me a black man who is a cuckold. ? Rest my case.
This is how 21st century white marriages work! Husbands are learning their new roles in their own bedrooms all over the world!

Back