Chastity made me a permanent pre-mature ejaculator...

Penetration part of sex now only entails her taking this bbc strap-on. I used to warm her up with a 2"×8" dildo, now its just the 2.25"x10".

While pounding away last night on her second orgasm, I just came and spurted all over and I got the ".....uh...did you expect that..or...."

Which was her being nice and saying "did you really cum hands free just from touching me and fucking me with a strap-on?!

🤣
I love the bruises on her tits so sexy. Would love to see that in a sun dress.

To get any new women into this lifestyle, the lady needs to be seduced. There are real filthy sluts that have no problem fucking hundreds of guys, but these women are nasty. An average woman has her standards and will only let a man into her, that she sees worthy. In that sense, she needs to be seduced. Usually the guys who can seduce are handsome, tall, very self confident and charismatic. I can imagine, that these guys have great bodies and work out, usually have a decent job and are of the Alpha Type.

View attachment 6248406
So true - hopefully my wife will met such guy one day .

I totally agree and besides it's so fucking much more beautiful and more sexually arousing for white men to watch hung black men fuck our white women, single or married. Black men are amazing in fucking.
We are! I'm not shy or modest about that fact. White men and women don't know what true sex is until the woman has done it with a black man and the man has seen it done. We don't "make love" and we don't "have sex". We fuck!

We are! I'm not shy or modest about that fact. White men and women don't know what true sex is until the woman has done it with a black man and the man has seen it done. We don't "make love" and we don't "have sex". We fuck!
That is for certain and more and more white men love watching hung black men fuck our white women. I'm for BNWO. All white couples should have black men fuck the wives.

Back