This topic received so much attention and received so many responses that unfortunately I was unable to respond to most of them. All of them were supportive responses. This site is a great stepping stone to normalize the lifestyle and modern marriage that should be. Lucky couples who are already in the lifestyle gave thanks, and married men who weren't so lucky yet said they were striving for it. Modern marriage is spreading and normalizing day by day. Married women should no longer have any restrictions. And they cross that restriction first with their black lovers. I have been a guest in the homes of many married couples I have met through this site and we had a good time. I will continue to strive to spread this lifestyle. And screwing married women, lol. I help my friends who have not yet entered the lifestyle. Also, couples who are already in the lifestyle and want to improve it can message me

THE NEW MODERN MARRIAGE♠️
Beautiful and thank you for fucking white wives and girlfriends. It's so beautiful to see.

siempre dejando aclarado que soy negro bisexual con 24.5 cmt de largo vuelvo a repetir que en estos foros hay una falsa idea de tener a los chicos feminizados porque aquí pueden ver que mientras más femenina ******* tienen las pingas más grandes

Attachments

• VID_20230421_195306_712.mp4
    131.5 MB
  • VID_20230421_022738_899.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • VID_20230421_022655_697.mp4
    8.6 MB
Back